User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaayem View Post
    Hi there,
    newbie lang ako dito. Want to play badmiton sana regularly, sana anyone can invite me. Im working in makati tapos sa pasig ako nakatira. Here's my number 09228848977
    hi, im also in pasig, and we usually played at Metro in Pioneer St..
    where do you usually play?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi my name is Jello Marcelo, I am new to this sport, I live in pasig and I work in Makati, I hope I can get some badminton buddies here , yesterday (july 15, 2009) I played at power smash makati, I registered in their queing and its my first time to play there, peeps are nice and accomodating.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jellogz View Post
    Hi my name is Jello Marcelo, I am new to this sport, I live in pasig and I work in Makati, I hope I can get some badminton buddies here , yesterday (july 15, 2009) I played at power smash makati, I registered in their queing and its my first time to play there, peeps are nice and accomodating.
    are they from pinoybadminton groups?
    i heard they are level b & c.. so i guess you are just humble.. hehe. peace..

jaayem will be playing with my groups tonight, hope you can join us in some other time..

happy smashing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing that info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by super daloydoy View Post
    are they from pinoybadminton groups?
    i heard they are level b & c.. so i guess you are just humble.. hehe. peace..

jaayem will be playing with my groups tonight, hope you can join us in some other time..

happy smashing..

I dont have any idea if they belong to that group, where do you usually play sir?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jellogz View Post
    I dont have any idea if they belong to that group, where do you usually play sir?
    pinoybadminton group usually played at powersmash in pasong tamo , makati. i guess it was them..

i usually play at Metro and on weekends in Smashroom in brgy. Oranbo, Pasig..

i sent you PM for more info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've been replying all over this thread but when i back read, i haven't introduce myself formally.. damn me.. hehe

ok, everyone please allow me to introduce myself.
    i'm super daloydoy, from cebu, but i work here in pasig city.
    i'm just new to this sport, i started playing last november 2008. less than a year now.

i have been joining q-ing games since then to improve my game, however i have regular groups where we usually played once a week [thursday]. and on weekends is q-ing games..

if you want to participate us, then sent me PM or you may visit our multiply site

http://sulitsmashers.multiply.com/

happy smashing everyone..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackmamba View Post
    hello abner and welcome to bc, where all badminton enthusiasts around the planet meet.... before anything, you're name does not suck, i think its a nice name... so cheer up and be happy... and just enjoy life while playing badminton...

i'd like to invite you to join our club TriStar Badminton Club but your location is quite far from our place, currently, we play at FTI Complex in Taguig and Makati City, if you have every Wed and Fri, you could join our group....

so again welcome and hope you enjoy your stay....

for the love of badminton... blackmamba
    hi! i'm renting a house at Gate 3. I'm currently looking for a new group since my two previous groups became inactive. I play every Mondays at Club 650 but I like to expose myself (no pun intended ) with other players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I'm Andoy. 29 y.o., level D recreational player, just recently assigned in Fort Bonifacio near Market2x area. I joined this forum hoping to get info on the courts near my area (since I am still not quite familiar getting around manila), as well as to join a playing group so that I can sweat it out and hopefully make new friends.

Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys, try the weekend games at bcmi (badminton central) along pasong tamo makati. usually they use the "challenge court" format, which means you can actually challenge anybody on the court. just make sure you are fit for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Guys, I'm Jev. Just registered in this forum minutes ago... I joined this forum because I would like to find mates to play with... you see, I don't have quite the friends to play with (they're aren't so sporty). I want to lose weight (insert laugh here) as I have gained much from being a bum for some time now (just passed the recent nursing board exams last june).

I am a beginner, haven't played since HS (though I am a quick learner), Been watching badminton on TV since Lin Dan ruled it (though he has quite a good number of competitors now).

For personals, I'm 6'1, have been a volleyball player in my college team, I can play some Basketball too (don't play much). I am a BSN grad from UST - now an RN. =)

Please Do PM me (Hoping I could play within metro manila). Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile introduce yourself

hi!!! i'm momregg of dasma cavite!!!
    a gcc member ....loves to play badminton to keep me fit and lessen toxins....
    from my body.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi I'm Chino 26 years old from Clark Pampanga. Sino po taga pampanga dito? I'm looking for some members na taga pampanga para may makalaro din ako.
    Salamat ng marami

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan you can call me Blue. 24 from Antipolo and working in Makati. I play with my some officemates every Thursday in "THE ZONE" and sometimes even Monday along Malugay extension at the back of RCBC. Ive been playing badminton again since last year to stay and I'm looking a group maybe who accepts beginners/intermediate (I don't really know what category I belong yet). Looking forward of meeting acquaintances/ badminton enthusiast. d: >

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ennaxcore View Post
    Hi.. im ENNA from Taguig City..
    I just started playing badminton month ago and found it very interesting.. wanted to learn more .. can anyone teach me?
    if you are willing, just inform me so that i may send you our scheds.
    we are happy to serve you. ahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jackmann View Post
    Hi Guys, I'm Jev. Just registered in this forum minutes ago... I joined this forum because I would like to find mates to play with... you see, I don't have quite the friends to play with (they're aren't so sporty). I want to lose weight (insert laugh here) as I have gained much from being a bum for some time now (just passed the recent nursing board exams last june).

I am a beginner, haven't played since HS (though I am a quick learner), Been watching badminton on TV since Lin Dan ruled it (though he has quite a good number of competitors now).

For personals, I'm 6'1, have been a volleyball player in my college team, I can play some Basketball too (don't play much). I am a BSN grad from UST - now an RN. =)

Please Do PM me (Hoping I could play within metro manila). Thanks!
    Kewl. Hey we are planning to play this weekend.. in Powerplay near welcome rotonda.. I'll send you a Pm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My name is Tom and my handle is BadminTom.

I'm playing badminton again after almost two years. I'm now playing every Monday and tomorrow is my third week.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast