User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 52 to 68 of 256
  1. #52
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i guess this thread should be move to the introduction section of the forum

  2. #53
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    64
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Hi, I'm venkatesh gonzalez.

    I've been into badminton since high school (on and off). However, considering the amount of experience, I can't say that I have already made a big leap towards becoming a level A player, as I can only say that I'm in level B or C.

    Badminton is not a career for me, but it's one of the things that I enjoy playing.

    I play 3 to 2 times a week.

    My home court is in Club Flick, Paranaque.

    I have already played at Playground and Star Smash in Alabang (no recommendations for these courts ... bad queueing if you're an outsider), Winner Badminton Club in Laguna (reccomended, nice place), Sta. Rosa Badminton Club in Laguna (highly reccomended, friendly people), et al.

    I'd like to know more people from this forum.
    Hi,

    Can I join you when you play in Sta. Rosa? I heard about Winner but haven't played there yet. BTW, I'm Sherwin from Los Banos.

  3. #54
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    paranaque
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    88raymond here. i'm 39, stand 5'10" only, and also played volleyball in the uaap. just started playing badminton in february of 2006 (once a week then). i play almost 3x a week now, mondays (olivarez), fridays (olivarez), and saturdays (flick). usually play for at least 5 hours straight. i play weird (using either the left or right hand).

    Quote Originally Posted by brokenribs View Post
    Broken Ribs... because I literally dislocated two of my floating ribs (left) while playing in a tournament without any form of stretching or limbering (after not having played for almost a year).

    I'm 46 years old and a former volleyball varsity player (I won't say which school, but I played in the UAAP). That means my smashes are really really hard (I'm six feet tall), but that's about it. My footwork is non-existent. I just wait for the shuttle to float up and boom! My drop shots suck. Plus I tend to swing the racket tennis-style, because that's my favorite spectator sport.

    I've been wanting to go serious with this sport because it makes me sweat a lot and I get tired even while warming up and doing clears (I smoke a lot). But it's hard to find play mates in or around Paranaque (where I live).

  4. #55
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Apo View Post
    Hi,

    Can I join you when you play in Sta. Rosa? I heard about Winner but haven't played there yet. BTW, I'm Sherwin from Los Banos.
    Oh man! I just read your message. I played in Winner last December 26. Had I read your post, I would have invited you. I'll be playing there again probably on January 2, 3, or 4. PM me your cellphone number before 31 so I could text you.

  5. #56
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88raymond View Post
    88raymond here. i'm 39, stand 5'10" only, and also played volleyball in the uaap. just started playing badminton in february of 2006 (once a week then). i play almost 3x a week now, mondays (olivarez), fridays (olivarez), and saturdays (flick). usually play for at least 5 hours straight. i play weird (using either the left or right hand).
    Welcome Raymond!

    Dude, I've been trying to contact you to ask if you're gonna play today. I wanna burn fats before I start eating again tons of food this new year. Dude, you're not answering my text message.

  6. #57
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    paranaque
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oops, my bad. i was already playing at flick when you sent your sms. let's play again tomorrow! games start at 5pm. (others are welcome, too).

    hope you got to play with the others at olivarez. i heard there will be a lot who'll play, but i don't have energy anymore to continue the game there.

    and btw, thanks for the welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Welcome Raymond!

    Dude, I've been trying to contact you to ask if you're gonna play today. I wanna burn fats before I start eating again tons of food this new year. Dude, you're not answering my text message.

  7. #58
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 88raymond View Post
    oops, my bad. i was already playing at flick when you sent your sms. let's play again tomorrow! games start at 5pm. (others are welcome, too).

    hope you got to play with the others at olivarez. i heard there will be a lot who'll play, but i don't have energy anymore to continue the game there.

    and btw, thanks for the welcome
    I'm afraid I can't play today. I'm at work and I don't wanna miss being paid double because it's legal holiday. Maybe we'll just see each other next year. Happy New Year!!!

  8. #59
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyway, Happy New Year to you guys there in Philippines
    i have a friend staying in PHI too
    he stays in manila..hehe

  9. #60
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    manila
    Posts
    1,117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    anyway, Happy New Year to you guys there in Philippines
    i have a friend staying in PHI too
    he stays in manila..hehe
    Happy New Year to you too. I also live in Manila. If ever you come visit your friend, don't hesitate asking us to play. There are a couple of cool courts here.

  10. #61
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Happy New Year to you too. I also live in Manila. If ever you come visit your friend, don't hesitate asking us to play. There are a couple of cool courts here.
    oh, is it? hmm, i will find 1 day go Manila and find you to play badminton then..
    dito!

  11. #62
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    paranaque
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    heyyy! club flick is near my place! if ever you're one man short or just looking for a hitting partner please count me in! Pao from paranaque here! Thanks!

    > paotera@gmail.com

  12. #63
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paranaque
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hey jerome... your playing in flicks too??

  13. #64
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Taguig
    Posts
    14
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi.. im ENNA from Taguig City..
    I just started playing badminton month ago and found it very interesting.. wanted to learn more .. can anyone teach me?

  14. #65
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cavite, Philippines
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default Still playing Badminton?

    Hi Jerome,
    Do you still play in cavite area? What is your schedule?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Jerome- View Post
    Hi my name is Jerome Miles Malubay, 15 years old, im a level C(-) - in badminton, You can call me Jeorme. I'm from Bacoor Cavite, im a 3rd year Highschool student at St. Andrew's School(paranaque). My hobbies are playing "Badminton", Table Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball.... like to play online games like Vanro, Ragnarok..

  15. #66
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Molino 4 Bacoor Cavite
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi! Im Julius Enerio, 26 years old from Molino Cavite, I'm a real beginner at this game but I hope i could use this sport to get myself active and healthy.. I also need to lose weight, a lot!

    I'm currently looking for Badminton buddies especially near our area at Molino Cavite. hoping to get one soon

  16. #67
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pasig
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi there,
    newbie lang ako dito. Want to play badmiton sana regularly, sana anyone can invite me. Im working in makati tapos sa pasig ako nakatira. Here's my number 09228848977

  17. #68
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaayem View Post
    Hi there,
    newbie lang ako dito. Want to play badmiton sana regularly, sana anyone can invite me. Im working in makati tapos sa pasig ako nakatira. Here's my number 09228848977
    English is what we use here.
    Please do take note.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post YOUR Yonex Serial Numbers, No eBay Enquiries, Read Post#1, price/source required
    By kwun in forum Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos are required)
    Replies: 17200
    : 10-30-2014, 07:02 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    : 04-01-2010, 01:56 AM
  3. introduce myself
    By preser in forum Introduction
    Replies: 2
    : 10-12-2009, 01:12 PM
  4. please post working torrent and emule links in this post
    By raju300 in forum Badminton Tournament Video Sharing
    Replies: 1
    : 06-27-2008, 07:38 AM
  5. Introduce Yourself?
    By hhppyy in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 16
    : 02-13-2003, 01:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •