0 Thread(s)

i guess this thread should be move to the introduction section of the forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    Hi, I'm venkatesh gonzalez.

I've been into badminton since high school (on and off). However, considering the amount of experience, I can't say that I have already made a big leap towards becoming a level A player, as I can only say that I'm in level B or C.

Badminton is not a career for me, but it's one of the things that I enjoy playing.

I play 3 to 2 times a week.

My home court is in Club Flick, Paranaque.

I have already played at Playground and Star Smash in Alabang (no recommendations for these courts ... bad queueing if you're an outsider), Winner Badminton Club in Laguna (reccomended, nice place), Sta. Rosa Badminton Club in Laguna (highly reccomended, friendly people), et al.

I'd like to know more people from this forum.
    Hi,

Can I join you when you play in Sta. Rosa? I heard about Winner but haven't played there yet. BTW, I'm Sherwin from Los Banos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

88raymond here. i'm 39, stand 5'10" only, and also played volleyball in the uaap. just started playing badminton in february of 2006 (once a week then). i play almost 3x a week now, mondays (olivarez), fridays (olivarez), and saturdays (flick). usually play for at least 5 hours straight. i play weird (using either the left or right hand).

Quote Originally Posted by brokenribs View Post
    Broken Ribs... because I literally dislocated two of my floating ribs (left) while playing in a tournament without any form of stretching or limbering (after not having played for almost a year).

I'm 46 years old and a former volleyball varsity player (I won't say which school, but I played in the UAAP). That means my smashes are really really hard (I'm six feet tall), but that's about it. My footwork is non-existent. I just wait for the shuttle to float up and boom! My drop shots suck. Plus I tend to swing the racket tennis-style, because that's my favorite spectator sport.

I've been wanting to go serious with this sport because it makes me sweat a lot and I get tired even while warming up and doing clears (I smoke a lot). But it's hard to find play mates in or around Paranaque (where I live).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mt. Apo View Post
    Hi,

Can I join you when you play in Sta. Rosa? I heard about Winner but haven't played there yet. BTW, I'm Sherwin from Los Banos.
    Oh man! I just read your message. I played in Winner last December 26. Had I read your post, I would have invited you. I'll be playing there again probably on January 2, 3, or 4. PM me your cellphone number before 31 so I could text you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 88raymond View Post
    88raymond here. i'm 39, stand 5'10" only, and also played volleyball in the uaap. just started playing badminton in february of 2006 (once a week then). i play almost 3x a week now, mondays (olivarez), fridays (olivarez), and saturdays (flick). usually play for at least 5 hours straight. i play weird (using either the left or right hand).
    Welcome Raymond!

Dude, I've been trying to contact you to ask if you're gonna play today. I wanna burn fats before I start eating again tons of food this new year. Dude, you're not answering my text message.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oops, my bad. i was already playing at flick when you sent your sms. let's play again tomorrow! games start at 5pm. (others are welcome, too).

hope you got to play with the others at olivarez. i heard there will be a lot who'll play, but i don't have energy anymore to continue the game there.

and btw, thanks for the welcome

Welcome Raymond!

Dude, I've been trying to contact you to ask if you're gonna play today. I wanna burn fats before I start eating again tons of food this new year. Dude, you're not answering my text message.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 88raymond View Post
    oops, my bad. i was already playing at flick when you sent your sms. let's play again tomorrow! games start at 5pm. (others are welcome, too).

hope you got to play with the others at olivarez. i heard there will be a lot who'll play, but i don't have energy anymore to continue the game there.

and btw, thanks for the welcome
    I'm afraid I can't play today. I'm at work and I don't wanna miss being paid double because it's legal holiday. Maybe we'll just see each other next year. Happy New Year!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyway, Happy New Year to you guys there in Philippines
    i have a friend staying in PHI too
    he stays in manila..hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    anyway, Happy New Year to you guys there in Philippines
    i have a friend staying in PHI too
    he stays in manila..hehe
    Happy New Year to you too. I also live in Manila. If ever you come visit your friend, don't hesitate asking us to play. There are a couple of cool courts here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy New Year to you too. I also live in Manila. If ever you come visit your friend, don't hesitate asking us to play. There are a couple of cool courts here.
    oh, is it? hmm, i will find 1 day go Manila and find you to play badminton then..
    dito!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heyyy! club flick is near my place! if ever you're one man short or just looking for a hitting partner please count me in! Pao from paranaque here! Thanks!

> paotera@gmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey jerome... your playing in flicks too??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi.. im ENNA from Taguig City..
    I just started playing badminton month ago and found it very interesting.. wanted to learn more .. can anyone teach me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Still playing Badminton?

Hi Jerome,
    Do you still play in cavite area? What is your schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by -Jerome- View Post
    Hi my name is Jerome Miles Malubay, 15 years old, im a level C(-) - in badminton, You can call me Jeorme. I'm from Bacoor Cavite, im a 3rd year Highschool student at St. Andrew's School(paranaque). My hobbies are playing "Badminton", Table Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball.... like to play online games like Vanro, Ragnarok..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi! Im Julius Enerio, 26 years old from Molino Cavite, I'm a real beginner at this game but I hope i could use this sport to get myself active and healthy.. I also need to lose weight, a lot!

I'm currently looking for Badminton buddies especially near our area at Molino Cavite. hoping to get one soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there,
    newbie lang ako dito. Want to play badmiton sana regularly, sana anyone can invite me. Im working in makati tapos sa pasig ako nakatira. Here's my number 09228848977

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaayem View Post
    Hi there,
    newbie lang ako dito. Want to play badmiton sana regularly, sana anyone can invite me. Im working in makati tapos sa pasig ako nakatira. Here's my number 09228848977
    English is what we use here.
    Please do take note.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast