User Tag List

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Introduce Yourself (all post shall be in English)

me 1st...

Hi my name is Chris Magnus O. Catelo, in 17 years old, im a level B- in badminton, my email add is devilsdare666@yahoo.com. my nickname is Kking. I'm from Surigao City, Im currently in Cebu City coz of my studies, im a 1st year student at USC-TC, im taking up BS-CS. My hobbies are playing BADMINTON, Table Tennis, Volleyball, like to play online games like mu, gunbound, tibia... watch funny flash animations... i have a good sense of humor... i can make people laugh to death.. im the clown in my class, i like the color black... dont know y... just like it... i dont like hights, i dont like sushi, and also i dont like to play basketball even though im tall, well basically i am composed mainly of chemicals that are a hazard to your health. i get you extremely f***ed up and may have you do some wild or interesting things at times. hehe thats all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to BadmintonForum, Y0nex!

-dave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mabuhay.. welcome to BCBF! Enjoy your stay here..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Its Your Turn To Introduce!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi my name is Jerome Miles Malubay, 15 years old, im a level C(-) - in badminton, You can call me Jeorme. I'm from Bacoor Cavite, im a 3rd year Highschool student at St. Andrew's School(paranaque). My hobbies are playing "Badminton", Table Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball.... like to play online games like Vanro, Ragnarok..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think there is a separate thread for Self Intro, not here under Places to Play!

Anyway, welcome to badminton central junior players! You are the future of the Philippines!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to Badminton Forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default cavite

hi im marc from cavite. currently sophomore in de la salle university manila, computer science; 18 years old willing to play badminton with others...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HI im, Eric Tubiera, from Rizal.... 4th Yr. CO.E. Student at Emilio Aguinaldo College... i'm level99 in ragnarok and i-don't-know-what-level in badminton.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the Cebu area....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by keith_aquino
    From the Cebu area....
    keith_aquino

hi keith, was inspired by your infos re Metro Sports and i'm interested to visit it sometime this month. it must be the classiest court in town!

have checked the net but Metro Sports has no website. want to check their rates, sana. I have been hoping to play badminton years back but it's only last month that i have tried it and has instantly became passionate about it .

so, being a beginner, i want to have a formal basic training even on the fundamentals only. just a short course lang of the basics, say, for 1 or 2 days? can you inquire if Metro Sports offer such lessons and their rate/s, and SPA rates also? or maybe metro should post their rates here. its for their business advantage.

thanks and regards !
    Last edited by jaf_evans; 06-30-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Metro Sports Cebu (rates & tutorial rates)

hi keith_aquino,

oooppppss, just read that commercial advertising is not allowed... hehehe should have known it.... so, its understood Metro cannot do it here.

anyways, i just want to know their rates, please? if it comes from you, then its not advertisement but information. i also need their contact nos.

thanks a lot!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaf_evans
    keith_aquino

hi keith, was inspired by your infos re Metro Sports and i'm interested to visit it sometime this month. it must be the classiest court in town!

have checked the net but Metro Sports has no website. want to check their rates, sana. I have been hoping to play badminton years back but it's only last month that i have tried it and has instantly became passionate about it .

so, being a beginner, i want to have a formal basic training even on the fundamentals only. just a short course lang of the basics, say, for 1 or 2 days? can you inquire if Metro Sports offer such lessons and their rate/s, and SPA rates also? or maybe metro should post their rates here. its for their business advantage.

thanks and regards !
    No problem. Here's the rates....

1 hour = 150 pesos
    guest entrance = 100 pesos*
    1 hour trainer = 150 pesos

*The guest entrance is 100 pesos; from the 100, you get 50 credits. With the credits, you can purchase anything in the club.

Yes, they do offer lessons. Just ask any club employee. IMHO I don't think that two days is enough for training. Oh yeah, you better bring your drinks there! The shop shop at the lower area sells em' at twice the price. A normal bottle of Gatorade would cost 25 pesos and it's 50 pesos there. A pack of chips that would normally cost 15 pesos, is now 30 and you get the idea...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation thanks a lot!

[QUOTE=keith_aquino]No problem. Here's the rates....

hi keith, thanks a lot for those infos and advice. are those rates apply for non-members? 'm really excited to visit metro sports.

my stay in cebu city is limited to one to three days only as i travel a lot because of the nature of my work. so, i cannot stay for one week in one place. that's the problem when i'll have my badminton lessons.

anyway, can you give the phone nos. of metro sports? i'll give them a call tonight or tomorrow. I'll be there in cebu on wednesday.

thanks again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=jaf_evans]
    Quote Originally Posted by keith_aquino
    No problem. Here's the rates....

hi keith, thanks a lot for those infos and advice. are those rates apply for non-members? 'm really excited to visit metro sports.

my stay in cebu city is limited to one to three days only as i travel a lot because of the nature of my work. so, i cannot stay for one week in one place. that's the problem when i'll have my badminton lessons.

anyway, can you give the phone nos. of metro sports? i'll give them a call tonight or tomorrow. I'll be there in cebu on wednesday.

thanks again.
    Hi, all those rates apply to both members and non-members. You just have to pay for the guest fee which is a hundred pesos. I consider it fifty though because you get to keep the other half of the hundred as credits; they just want you to spend the other half unecessarily.

For the phone numbers, I'll post as soon as I find it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello to all badminton aficionados!
    Talk2pixie here.. from the Pines City of the South!
    http://www.yvonnegallery.blogspot.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello Im..

hELLOGUYS,just call me Andy,im from Manila and honestly i still dont know what level i belong..hehe,i just play to keepfit and to know morefriends whom also love the sport!!!hope we can play and chat soon.See yah!!

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast