silly mistakes

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Yukao, Sep 14, 2001.

1. Yukao

Yukao Guest

I was reading thru some messages in another forum on the TEAM second doubles. "Tony .....made many silly mistakes......crying his heart out..." Was it really that he made that "many" mistakes? Did the MAS pair attack specifically him?

Anyone who saw the match can enlighten me, please?

For those of you who were in the stadium, did he really cry? It's ALL PBSI's fault.
    I think the association favours candra/sigit more. Always splitting tony/halim, asking him to pair with another. Chemistry takes time to build, and if anything goes wrong, he takes the blame.

2. lindy

lindy Guest

Hmmm, I agree it's unfair. It's a little untrue to say that all their doubles players can pair with anyone within and excel. When candra was still with tony, sigit paired with halim but that pair was a flop. After the olympics, they just kicked him away, reason being their mission has been accomplished, and they shd return to original partners. and like what you said, switching partners now and then.

What will happen in next yr's Asian Games? Wonder who his 'new' partner would be.

At least China did not anyhow switch their ladies' doubles pairings.

3. ray

ray Guest

halim was injured before sea games