Fitness Levels

Discussion in 'Techniques / Training' started by Eurasian =--(O), Mar 14, 2005.

1. Eurasian =--(O)

Eurasian =--(O) Regular Member

I was sick for most of February and my level of fitness dropped hugely. I've started to regain cardio vascular but my the height and hang time of my vertical jump is brutal... and I really don't want to have to redo the jump program. Anyone have any advice?

2. Big Slick

Big Slick Regular Member

I had 4 weeks out with a knee injury, went out on court for 1 hour intensive training after I recovered and I nearly died. I dunno if my fitness level dropped while I was out or if I just had to get used to the training again. I seem to be getting back to where I was before without much problem. I think it just takes a bit of time to settle back down after a break.

3. ploppers

ploppers Regular Member

Hmm...well, were u doing air alert? I find that this jumping program doesn't really improve ur cardio, but it definately builds up muscle. I suggest you should start running a bit and make sure you do a proper warm up and cool down at sessions. Start off slowly and you will find that a lot of your muscles will recover.

4. fishmilk

fishmilk Regular Member

Student
    can anyone give me details on the jump program? i would really like to improve my vertical but i don't know how...

5. ploppers

ploppers Regular Member

search it in bf, there's info on air alert.