Swiss Open Qualifications

Discussion in 'German Open / All England / Swiss Open 2005' started by seven, Mar 15, 2005.

1. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
  2. Dzgdz

Dzgdz Regular Member

finance
    It was Mateusiak/Kostiuczyk who won in AE qualifying against YIM Bang Eun and LEE Kyung Won. This time (Swiss Open qualifying) the Koreans won against the other Polish MX pair - Logosz/Augustyn. Mateusiak/Kostiuczyk are now to play the Taipei pair to enter the main draw.

AE was the first tournament where Polish are playing also MX except MD and LD. I think Mateusiak/Kostiuczyk should be succesful and enter MX top twenty in the nearest future.

regards
    dzgdz

3. seven

seven New Member

Computing Engineer
    Yes, I saw it wasn't the same pair but they probably exchange their tactics! ;)

These polish players are already world class in WD and MD, they might well be MX pairs to follow seriously in the near future... :cool:

4. SmartCivet

SmartCivet Regular Member

SOFTWARE ENGINEER
    The WS title holder of The 2005 USA SCBA international :BEENHAKKER Brenda of NED lost to a korean double player KOR KIM Mi Young.

I also want to know if MEULENDIJKS and DE WIT have retired!I have never found they play a match after olympics games 2004.

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

De Wit has (for now) and Meulendijks had a serious injury (think it was an achilles or ACL) and still has to make a comeback ...