User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default price questions for two websites

Are the racket prices on bbeshop.com and bbesports.com cheaper than other places, even the Ebay?? One RMB(Chinese Yuan)= 1/8 of USD or 1/6 of CAD. I searched the forum and found these two online stores are reliable. If these two are the cheapest stores to get rackets (like Yonex), I guess they make less profit. I'm thinking about asking a friends buying a racket for me from either of these two stores in China and bring it here tp me. But I don't want to bother him if it didn't save me a lot. I'm now keeping on eye on the rackets on the Ebay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check these 2 racket sellers on eBay:tum98 and sumai03. the price is very appealing. its lucky that the currency rate is very aggressive right now. it should be only 100~300 RMB more than buying from bbesports. bbesports provides free string (BG70, BG80, BG85 or etc.) with free stringing labor and yonex logo painting. the racket itself at bbesports is slightly more expensive than those on eBay. but once taking string & stringing, shipping cost into consideration, buying from bbesports is definitely cheaper. I recommend buying from bbesports, since its website looks nicer than bbeshop.
    Last edited by frankcent; 03-15-2005 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! And also in China, you can always bargain with the dealer

Quote Originally Posted by frankcent
    check these 2 racket sellers on eBay:tum98 and sumai03. the price is very appealing. its lucky that the currency rate is very aggressive right now. it should be only 100~300 RMB more than buying from bbesports. bbesports provides free string (BG70, BG80, BG85 or etc.) with free stringing labor and yonex logo painting. the racket itself at bbesports is slightly more expensive than those on eBay. but once taking string & stringing, shipping cost into consideration, buying from bbesports is definitely cheaper. I recommend buying from bbesports, since its website looks nicer than bbeshop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by champion_qh
    Thanks! And also in China, you can always bargain with the dealer
    damn. I have got used to the north american way and forgot to bargain with bbesports when I ordered my at800de..