price questions for two websites

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by champion_qh, Mar 15, 2005.

1. champion_qh

champion_qh Regular Member

Are the racket prices on bbeshop.com and bbesports.com cheaper than other places, even the Ebay?? One RMB(Chinese Yuan)= 1/8 of USD or 1/6 of CAD. I searched the forum and found these two online stores are reliable. If these two are the cheapest stores to get rackets (like Yonex), I guess they make less profit. I'm thinking about asking a friends buying a racket for me from either of these two stores in China and bring it here tp me. But I don't want to bother him if it didn't save me a lot. I'm now keeping on eye on the rackets on the Ebay.

2. frankcent

frankcent Regular Member

check these 2 racket sellers on eBay:tum98 and sumai03[​IMG]. the price is very appealing. its lucky that the currency rate is very aggressive right now. it should be only 100~300 RMB more than buying from bbesports. bbesports provides free string (BG70, BG80, BG85 or etc.) with free stringing labor and yonex logo painting. the racket itself at bbesports is slightly more expensive than those on eBay. but once taking string & stringing, shipping cost into consideration, buying from bbesports is definitely cheaper. I recommend buying from bbesports, since its website looks nicer than bbeshop.:p

#2 frankcent, Mar 15, 2005
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  3. champion_qh

champion_qh Regular Member

Thanks! And also in China, you can always bargain with the dealer:)

4. frankcent

frankcent Regular Member

damn. I have got used to the north american way and forgot to bargain with bbesports when I ordered my at800de..:(