User Tag List

Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default any singapore stores that carry SHB-89 LF?

    yep, the ladies version one.

    any stores other than the daylight robber Sunrise store? haha

    http://shuttle-house.com/PAGE_top/MA...SHB-89LF_b.jpg

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcstay
    yep, the ladies version one.

    any stores other than the daylight robber Sunrise store? haha

    http://shuttle-house.com/PAGE_top/MA...SHB-89LF_b.jpg
    understand its going for ~S$129 @ 10n10 bras basah complex. believe the largest shoe size is 27cm.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    175
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman
    understand its going for ~S$129 @ 10n10 bras basah complex. believe the largest shoe size is 27cm.

    woah! thanks! thanks so much for your valuable info...

    (but geez, i think the price at 10n10 kinda overpriced... don't like to buy things from there anymore... btw, 27cm for ladies is huge! great... i'll have sizes to choose from then)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tcstay
    woah! thanks! thanks so much for your valuable info...

    (but geez, i think the price at 10n10 kinda overpriced... don't like to buy things from there anymore... btw, 27cm for ladies is huge! great... i'll have sizes to choose from then)
    not really....89 LX price drop in 10&10.. u try to bargain from the shop again. i believe u can get a rather better price than 129$~ dun worry, trust me. i am a regular customer of that shop. the people there are kinda friendly and good compared to other places. on top of that. think of the good service quality i like the service there =)

Similar Threads

  1. [Address & Contacts] Singapore's Badminton Stores
    By Porky in forum Market Place
    Replies: 10
    : 07-31-2014, 03:49 PM
  2. Asics Stores in Singapore
    By Sealman in forum Market Place
    Replies: 5
    : 01-16-2013, 10:29 AM
  3. WTB: Interested to buy NS 9900 - SP/IP coded (Singapore, cash and carry)
    By Slacker in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 4
    : 11-15-2010, 09:31 AM
  4. Any good badminton stores in Singapore?
    By LKL002 in forum Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post
    Replies: 6
    : 08-22-2008, 07:29 AM
  5. Stores in SINGAPORE
    By DUCKY in forum Market Place
    Replies: 5
    : 04-06-2004, 07:09 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •