Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are these fake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cheese
    i herd "tactic" have brought 2 new rackets
    out. the ARMORTIC 800 offensive and deffensive.
    They are ment to be just as good as the yonex
    ARMORTEC 800.
    Anyone herd anything. are these fake???
    Yes, they are fake.. I doubt they are as good as Armortec....Whoever told you that...They are lying to you...Uh..Hopfully, you didnt buy them for a high price..If you didnt, good. If you did, ask people on this forum before buying next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by quik_silver
    Yes, they are fake.. I doubt they are as good as Armortec....Whoever told you that...They are lying to you...Uh..Hopfully, you didnt buy them for a high price..If you didnt, good. If you did, ask people on this forum before buying next time.
    have you learned nothing from this thread?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cheese
    i herd "tactic" have brought 2 new rackets
    out. the ARMORTIC 800 offensive and deffensive.
    They are ment to be just as good as the yonex
    ARMORTEC 800.
    Anyone herd anything. are these fake???
    Tactic is a proper company. They have their own factory that manufactures Badminton Equipment, Apparels, & Accessories (including strings, etc.). They are the official sponsor of Thomas Laybourn & Peter Steffensen of Denmark.

OK. Back to the topic. Yes they do have AmorTic Series racket, one of which is AmorTic 800o (Offensive), it's published on their 2005 catalogue. However, the AmorTic 800d (Defensive) is not on the catalogue, so I cannot say for sure if AmorTic 800d does exist or not. AmorTic rackets are NOT fake (unless there is a racket bearing Tactic logo and but not manufactured by Tactic, that would be a fake).

Unfortunately many of us are still confused with the concept of Fakes & Clones. A FAKE product is one which bears the logo and model name as the original authentic product BUT is made by another company ILLEGALLY. Fakes producers are basically infinging Laws of Intelectual Property. Clones are NOT necessarily breaking any law. Clones racket can look very very similar to a Yonex original, but as long as the logo and model name are different, and in certain case, material and technology could also be different (we don't know in many cases), a Clone racket is perfectly legitimate. Some clone rackets quality are matchable to a Yonex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default thanks

i get it from a friend,it cause me only RM 180 and it help me in my back hand beause this racket were very light.he said this racket were manufactured from yonex vietnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who knows there might be leetspeak in racket names, arm0rt3c 700? mu5cl3 p0w3r? n4n0sp33d? c4rb0n3x? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2