User Tag List

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 239 to 255 of 289
  1. #239
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    gachibowli
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Badminton Academy at Ho Chi Minh City

    Is there any professional badminton institute/school/academy at Ho Chi Minh City?

    Regards










    Quote Originally Posted by tifam View Post
    One of these days staying in Ho Chi Minh city for business,studying or traveling, if you need, you could play badminton at one of many inhouse courts in:
    1. The Cultural Housing of Labor, 55B, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai st, dist 3. Three wooden-floor courts.
    2. The Ky Hoa club on campus of Ky Hoa hotel, Ba Thang Hai st, dist 10.Four carpeted courts.
    3. The Rang Dong club, 353 alley,Nguyen Trong Tuyen st, dist Tan Binh.Three carpeted courts.
    4. The Phu Tho club, 1 Ly Thuong Kiet st,dist 11. Ten wooden-floor courts.
    5. The 7th Military Region club, Hoang Van Thu st, dist Phu Nhuan. Four wooden-floor courts
    ...
    The badminton playing fee in HCMC may be cheapest in the world, about 1.5 USD per hour (not including shuttle cock). Further, if you stay there in a long time, you could register to become a member of above clups.
    WELCOME!

  2. #240
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baddyinfo View Post
    Is there any professional badminton institute/school/academy at Ho Chi Minh City?

    Regards
    Almost is badminton court, but there have some teachers teaching in those courts, when you play badminton in there, you can contact and deal with them about the schedule and price

  3. #241
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a group that i can join while I'm in VN
    from Nov.9-21. A little background about myself I've started playing
    badminton for 5 years and I'm play A level, I've won a handful of
    tournaments. Let me know if there is any available spot that I can join.
    I would greatly appreciate if someone can email me upbeatppl@gmail.com

    Thanks

  4. #242
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiseceo View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a group that i can join while I'm in VN
    from Nov.9-21. A little background about myself I've started playing
    badminton for 5 years and I'm play A level, I've won a handful of
    tournaments. Let me know if there is any available spot that I can join.
    I would greatly appreciate if someone can email me upbeatppl@gmail.com

    Thanks
    You can contact me at gallardohuuloc@gmail.com or brian_loc89@yahoo.com

  5. #243
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey, I'll be in Vietnam from Dec 26-Jan 14. I would like to play a few times while I am there.
    I have played before @ T-19 Courts with Cornchip(Phuong). I don't have his contact anymore though. I am an intermediate-advanced player that hasn't played in awhile and will just be looking to hit around with decent players at the least. LMK if anyone wants to take me under their wing hehe.
    Thx,
    John (Lam).

  6. #244
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City-Vietnam
    Posts
    577
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aZn_Popcorn View Post
    Hey, I'll be in Vietnam from Dec 26-Jan 14. I would like to play a few times while I am there.
    I have played before @ T-19 Courts with Cornchip(Phuong). I don't have his contact anymore though. I am an intermediate-advanced player that hasn't played in awhile and will just be looking to hit around with decent players at the least. LMK if anyone wants to take me under their wing hehe.
    Thx,

    John (Lam).
    You are wellcome, just email to me for more detail: trunghungleba@yahoo.com.vn

  7. #245
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey Hungle,

    I have sent you an email a week or so now.
    Please reply back
    On a side note...I am staying in Quan 2(Thao Dien) area. Do you know where I can play that is closer to here? I have heard there is a "An Phu Badminton Club" but I don't know where.

    Thx,
    John

  8. #246
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi All

    i am coming to hcmc on 8th jan for 10 days an i was wondering if anyone can suggest clubs where i can go and play to join in with people as im traveling with non badminton lovers lol

    i will be staying in blue diamond hotel if that helps at all which is in district 1.

    thanks

  9. #247
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,
    I would like to join your group if it is possible. Please inform me which court you are playing at on a regular basis or so in Ho Chi Minh City

    Thank you very much in advance

    Danny

  10. #248
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heading to Vietnam this summer with relatives can't wait to play.

  11. #249
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh city, vietnam
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    have you found any badminton group to join?
    if not yet, feel free to call me at Mobile + 84 985825511 .
    Michelle

  12. #250
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh city, vietnam
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danny_fi View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to join your group if it is possible. Please inform me which court you are playing at on a regular basis or so in Ho Chi Minh City

    Thank you very much in advance

    Danny
    hi Danny
    welcome

    Feel free to call me at Mobile + 84 985825511 or drop email me at michelletran2012@gmail.com.
    Michelle

  13. #251
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh city, vietnam
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by risingsun View Post
    Hi All

    i am coming to hcmc on 8th jan for 10 days an i was wondering if anyone can suggest clubs where i can go and play to join in with people as im traveling with non badminton lovers lol

    i will be staying in blue diamond hotel if that helps at all which is in district 1.

    thanks
    hi
    how long will you be in Hochiminh city Vietnam ?
    what time would you prefer to play badminton ?

    Michelle

  14. #252
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HCMC, VIETNAM
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, I recently move back Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam and looking for a club to join. I am a medium player. Let me know if there any club I can join and play. Thanks! Please email me at tungt22@gmail.com

  15. #253
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh city, vietnam
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    join us , sunday , 4-7pm , call meat 0985825511 if you are interested in

  16. #254
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    HCMC, VIETNAM
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie2011 View Post
    join us , sunday , 4-7pm , call meat 0985825511 if you are interested in

    Yahh, I would love to play badminton with you guys..but Sunday wont work for me next 4 weekend due to works and family obligated...do you play any on the weekday...I am heading to Hong Kong on 22-26..but any other weekday should work fine...

  17. #255
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tank3000 View Post
    Yahh, I would love to play badminton with you guys..but Sunday wont work for me next 4 weekend due to works and family obligated...do you play any on the weekday...I am heading to Hong Kong on 22-26..but any other weekday should work fine...
    you can join us, we play tuesday and thursday from 7-9pm, email me at gallardohuuloc@gmail.com or call me at 0903164661 if you're interested in.^^

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. APACS in HCMC, VN
    By M4xw3ll in forum Market Place
    Replies: 6
    : 05-16-2014, 01:33 AM
  2. Badminton shops in HCMC, Vietnam?
    By wirre in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 01-13-2011, 06:43 AM
  3. badmintion friendly match in HCMC,Vietnam
    By irene chew in forum Vietnam
    Replies: 8
    : 06-08-2010, 03:31 AM
  4. Where to play in hanoi and HCMC
    By passiontea in forum Vietnam
    Replies: 2
    : 03-26-2010, 10:21 PM
  5. Visitor to HCMC
    By DavidPizer in forum Vietnam
    Replies: 9
    : 10-13-2009, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •