User Tag List

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello,

Anybody know of stores in Ho Chi Minh that sells Apacs rackets? Can you provide me with the name and store location? Where do you guys buy your rackets and grips that have good prices? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wongster View Post
    Hello,
    Anybody know of stores in Ho Chi Minh that sells Apacs rackets? Can you provide me with the name and store location? Where do you guys buy your rackets and grips that have good prices? Thanks!
    You can go to Vy Sport shop at 56 Nguyen Oanh str, Go Vap Dist!^^

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Permanis,

Would you mind giving me the contact for the group at Madam Curie?
    I am working in HCMC for a while through the week and I'd like to join for a game or two while I am here.

Thanks,
    Chee Chiew

Quote Originally Posted by permanis View Post
    Hi Hungle,

I will probably go to the Malaysian group at Madam Curie. I am more familiar there as I know the players and organisor well. The standard is not too high but it is fine with me as I can make the players run for a change. It's more fun and less serious.I will keep your email address just in case.

Thanks

Permanis

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all

We have a badminton group which around 15 people (12 man and 3 girls) to play consistency every Sunday from 4PM till 7PM.
    I would like to open our network to all foreingers who study or working in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and love to play badminton.
    For more details , You can contact me at mobile +84985825511 or email at michelletran2012@gmail.com.

Our badminton s court as below
    Time : Sunday , 4PM-7PM
    Address : 78, An Duong Vuong street, district 5, HCMC, VN ( its very near to An Dong Plaza).
    Regards
    Michelle Tran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Chee Chiew,

If you are interested to play, the contact person is Mr. Teoh Cheng Kooi ( Mr. Teoh as we usually call him).

The game usually starts from 7.00pm Tuesdays,Thursdays and Sundays.
    Mr. Teoh is usually in those days and you are free to see him and introduce yourself to him.
    The group usually start playing with the last court from the main door and then occupy two courts after 8.00pm. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay in HCMC.

Permanis

Quote Originally Posted by cchieww View Post
    Hi Permanis,

Would you mind giving me the contact for the group at Madam Curie?
    I am working in HCMC for a while through the week and I'd like to join for a game or two while I am here.

Thanks,
    Chee Chiew

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[
    hi.john
    have you found it?
    if yes cany let me know the contact details?i am new to the city.
    thx
    victorTE=aZn_Popcorn;1821395]Hey Hungle,

I have sent you an email a week or so now.
    Please reply back
    On a side note...I am staying in Quan 2(Thao Dien) area. Do you know where I can play that is closer to here? I have heard there is a "An Phu Badminton Club" but I don't know where.

Thx,
    John[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi guys
    i am new to the city and will start a teaching jobnext week. ilove badmington and really want to meet some good players here. i live in an phu distict2.any advices?thank you. my email is victorbao@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for regular badminton hours in and around Phu My Hung District 7 Ho Chi Minh City. Any where that I can join and play regularly would be great. I am free all evenings and weekends. If anyone wants to play or have a game I can join please send me an email: neilluong@yahoo.ca. Make sure its .ca and not .com.
    Thanks for the help,
    Neil

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Chee Chiew,

If you are interested to play, the contact person is Mr. Teoh Cheng Kooi ( Mr. Teoh as we usually call him).

The game usually starts from 7.00pm Tuesdays,Thursdays and Sundays.
    Mr. Teoh is usually in those days and you are free to see him and introduce yourself to him.
    The group usually start playing with the last court from the main door and then occupy two courts after 8.00pm. Thanks and hope you enjoy your stay in HCMC.

Permanis
    Hi Permanis, I am working in HCMC, looking for badminton action, would you so kind to give me Mr. Teoh mobile number, so that I can get in touch with him there. Where (which district?) is the place they are playing?
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Wong

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Lee89 View Post
    you can join us, we play tuesday and thursday from 7-9pm, email me at gallardohuuloc@gmail.com or call me at 0903164661 if you're interested in.^^
    Hi Super Lee89, I am Wong, working in HCMC, can join your group to play on weekdays evening? where do you all play? (district?)

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mr. Wong,

Mr. Teoh group plays at the Maria Curie School indoor gym in Le Quy Don street ( District 1). You can see the gym in front of the street ( opposite the expensive Thai restaurant).Sorry I don't have Mr. Teoh number at all as I live in Sydney. I play there if my trips bring me in Vietnam.

They play Tue, Thu and Sun starting 7.00pm. Mostly are Malaysian and Singaporean exparts ( Hokkien is predominantly spoken) but welcomes anyone who can play the game.

Cheers

Permanis

Quote Originally Posted by scwong View Post
    Hi Permanis, I am working in HCMC, looking for badminton action, would you so kind to give me Mr. Teoh mobile number, so that I can get in touch with him there. Where (which district?) is the place they are playing?
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Wong

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mr. Wong,

Mr. Teoh group plays at the Maria Curie School indoor gym in Le Quy Don street ( District 1). You can see the gym in front of the street ( opposite the expensive Thai restaurant).Sorry I don't have Mr. Teoh number at all as I live in Sydney. I play there if my trips bring me in Vietnam.

They play Tue, Thu and Sun starting 7.00pm. Mostly are Malaysian and Singaporean exparts ( Hokkien is predominantly spoken) but welcomes anyone who can play the game.

Cheers

Permanis
    Thank you Permanis, I will look him up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all

we have badminton group on every Sunday from 10:30 AM till 3PM at # 36 , Luy Ban Bich street, Tan Phu district.
    Currently we have around 16 members, 4 pretty ladies and 12 guys. most of us at normal level which playing badminton from 2 till 4 years.
    We are wellcome new member/foregners to join us .
    Any more details, you can contact me at cell +84985825511 Ms Michelle or email michelletran2012@gmail.com

Cheers
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone

I'm from Canada, and I'll be in HCMC from June-14 to ~August-15. I'm looking forward to be able to play during my stay there. I think I'm an beginner-intermediate level player but I have never played there so I do not know what level I am at. I really wish to reach a competitive level. I am free most of the time and want to play as much as possible. I will be living in Phu Nhuan Dist. I have read the posts above however I do not know if the places are still open :/ seeing as the city is developing quickly. If anyone would be so kind as to give me a list of the clubs, their times and the price.

Regards,
    TLT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Badminton in Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by Shi Lun View Post
    Hello everyone

I'm from Canada, and I'll be in HCMC from June-14 to ~August-15. I'm looking forward to be able to play during my stay there. I think I'm an beginner-intermediate level player but I have never played there so I do not know what level I am at. I really wish to reach a competitive level. I am free most of the time and want to play as much as possible. I will be living in Phu Nhuan Dist. I have read the posts above however I do not know if the places are still open :/ seeing as the city is developing quickly. If anyone would be so kind as to give me a list of the clubs, their times and the price.

Regards,
    TLT
    Hi TLT,
    If you like to play on Sunday morning, please contact +84985825511 Ms Michelle or email michelletran2012@gmail.com for details

If you like to play on weekdays of Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you can call me at
    +84932668851 Mr. Wong for details

Best Regards
    Wong

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi TLT,
    If you like to play on Sunday morning, please contact +84985825511 Ms Michelle or email michelletran2012@gmail.com for details

If you like to play on weekdays of Monday, Wednesday and Friday, you can call me at

Best Regards
    Wong
    Hi Wong,

Thank you for the contacts. May I inquire as to where I would be playing?

TLT

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi TLT,

Best Regards
    Wong

hi Mr Wong
    i have an Australian friend who looking for a group to play on weekdays. his level used to be B but it was 10 years ago.
    he would like to seek for a group to restart again. could your group welcome him?

cheers
    Michelle

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast