User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell tony, u want to bluff also can bluff properly or not. So obvious still want to cheat me. FASTER PAY ME BACK OR ELSE..... ... . ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered
    tell tony, u want to bluff also can bluff properly or not. So obvious still want to cheat me. FASTER PAY ME BACK OR ELSE..... ... . ...
    ... the RUSSIAN MAFIA??? Can we call them in now!! pweeessee!!!

Btw, have you reported the guy to ebay yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Startling New Developments, The Saga continues...

I have reported him to Paypal. They're investigating...

This was in my email this morning:
    Colin,

If you could promise me that you will must send me back the rackets and the racket are samed as I sent to you , I can refund u money at the very start,OKAY?but I should wait for result of your claim on Paypal right now. thanks.

I still wanna tell you that I NEVER deceive u, because I have complied you that I will refund you money but you should send me back racket first. but you don't wanna do that. In fact Paypal also will ask you send me back racket first even they ask me refund u money.I can provide all emails to paypal to prove I really wanna refund u money before you put the claim.

anyway, 47GBP will not let me rich,I hope that we could resolve this matter smoothly.

I may leave u positive feekback even many things happend,Since I believe you are a honest person. but just trust me 47GBP really could not get a retail yonex racket.

sorry for get u so many trouble.

My apologize,

Tony

To which I replied:
    Hi Tony,

Yes, I promise to send it to you. That's what I've been telling you all along. Also If you refund my money I'll drop the claim and you'll never hear from me again, but you have to refund the money first.

Feedback will read: Great communication, great dispute resolution, Received what I paid for, one OEM great quality OEM Yonex racquet.

Is this OK with you?

Colin Muise

To which he replied:
    Hi Colin,

Actually if you told me you must send me back the racket, I'd like refund you money before you put the claim on paypal.

now you have put a claim on paypal, and paypal will investigate the case that you mentioned, So I may should waiting for the result of claim.

If you could remove the claim first , I will refund u money within 3-4 days since my account have no enough money right now, just trust I really will do that.if not so, just leave me nagetive feedback, I have no any word to say.

by the way, I hope that feedback don't mention the dispute anymore. it is first time I'm disputing with my client,if possibile I hope you only write Great communication for feedback. also your feedback will read: good communication, fast payment, very friendly, recommend......

I think there is some mistake betwwen us. certainly I should not made my client unhappy. sorry again.

Tony

To which I replied:
    see, this is where we get stuck.

I said that in a previous email that I would send you the racquet once you refunded my money. Refund my money, I'll drop the claim and send you the raquet back.

To which he replied:
    Hi Colin,

Okay, I trust you, I will refund you money soon when my paypal account have enough money.( some persons we send me money within 3 days)

I was wondering if you could dorp the claim even paypal has no completed the investigating? does paypal website has this function?

Sincerely

Tony

to which I replied:
    Hi Tony,

Yes, I can cancel the investigation @ any time. But refund the money first.

i really appreciate the communication we have been having. You have my word

I will cancel and send you the racquet once I receive notification from

paypal.

Colin Muise

He replied with:
    Hi Colin,

that's great, I will refund u money soon if my account have enough money. you are a nice person, I'm so happy to meet u on ebay.

If possibile you have a tour to Hongkong in the future, please contact me and let me feast u have chinese food ^_^

cheers,

Tony

So we shall see what happens next week...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poor fake sellers. Next time, they should first ask or check if the buyers are from BC forum Just not worth it for them LOL

Good thing that some of the unfortunate buyers dont know the sellers address or else we would have many more mass killings by some distraughted teenagers LOL
    Last edited by cooler; 03-24-2005 at 02:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a great thread. Thanks for sharing the experience, grou_mou.

That's one creepy fake seller.

-dave

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mm..he could worm his way out of the deceit claim if he did not write authentic/genuine in his item description, and just said "yonex", which is what it said on the racquet....

oh well...another case of someone being too clever, and thinking he knows more than his customers....but also....~£50 for a new MP100?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When he pays back the money, Send him the racket but dont withdraw complaint from paypal or for that matter pls report him as fake seller to Ebay. His mail was plain rude. Whether it was due to english not being a native toungue or not, is irrelevant.

He tried to get out of the situation as much as possible rather than just pay up and shut you up by saying " Sorry we shipped a "lookalike" out rather than an Original" This would have ensured he got a feedback and your money back. But he was unwilling to give your money back and wanted to rip you off.

Try to get a Postive Feedback, Money back and then crap on his happiness. I am sure 50 GBP means more to him than to us. So bleed him to death...He does not even have 47 GBP to pay you back and he is running a business... If that does not make him RICHER (as he claims) then whey does it take 3 whole days to pay you.He aint willing to pay you mate. Be ruthless and dont let go (PITBULL attitude)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yogi
    Try to get a Postive Feedback, Money back and then crap on his happiness. I am sure 50 GBP means more to him than to us. So bleed him to death...He does not even have 47 GBP to pay you back and he is running a business...
    Yeah!!1 Poop at him and he might stop running a business from here on lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grou_mou
    I have reported him to Paypal. They're investigating...

This was in my email this morning:
    Colin,

If you could promise me that you will must send me back the rackets and the racket are samed as I sent to you , I can refund u money at the very start,OKAY?but I should wait for result of your claim on Paypal right now. thanks.

I still wanna tell you that I NEVER deceive u, because I have complied you that I will refund you money but you should send me back racket first. but you don't wanna do that. In fact Paypal also will ask you send me back racket first even they ask me refund u money.I can provide all emails to paypal to prove I really wanna refund u money before you put the claim.

anyway, 47GBP will not let me rich,I hope that we could resolve this matter smoothly.

I may leave u positive feekback even many things happend,Since I believe you are a honest person. but just trust me 47GBP really could not get a retail yonex racket.

sorry for get u so many trouble.

My apologize,

Tony

To which I replied:
    Hi Tony,

Yes, I promise to send it to you. That's what I've been telling you all along. Also If you refund my money I'll drop the claim and you'll never hear from me again, but you have to refund the money first.

Feedback will read: Great communication, great dispute resolution, Received what I paid for, one OEM great quality OEM Yonex racquet.

Is this OK with you?

Colin Muise

To which he replied:
    Hi Colin,

Actually if you told me you must send me back the racket, I'd like refund you money before you put the claim on paypal.

now you have put a claim on paypal, and paypal will investigate the case that you mentioned, So I may should waiting for the result of claim.

If you could remove the claim first , I will refund u money within 3-4 days since my account have no enough money right now, just trust I really will do that.if not so, just leave me nagetive feedback, I have no any word to say.

by the way, I hope that feedback don't mention the dispute anymore. it is first time I'm disputing with my client,if possibile I hope you only write Great communication for feedback. also your feedback will read: good communication, fast payment, very friendly, recommend......

I think there is some mistake betwwen us. certainly I should not made my client unhappy. sorry again.

Tony

To which I replied:
    see, this is where we get stuck.

I said that in a previous email that I would send you the racquet once you refunded my money. Refund my money, I'll drop the claim and send you the raquet back.

To which he replied:
    Hi Colin,

Okay, I trust you, I will refund you money soon when my paypal account have enough money.( some persons we send me money within 3 days)

I was wondering if you could dorp the claim even paypal has no completed the investigating? does paypal website has this function?

Sincerely

Tony

to which I replied:
    Hi Tony,

Yes, I can cancel the investigation @ any time. But refund the money first.

i really appreciate the communication we have been having. You have my word

I will cancel and send you the racquet once I receive notification from

paypal.

Colin Muise

He replied with:
    Hi Colin,

that's great, I will refund u money soon if my account have enough money. you are a nice person, I'm so happy to meet u on ebay.

If possibile you have a tour to Hongkong in the future, please contact me and let me feast u have chinese food ^_^

cheers,

Tony

So we shall see what happens next week...
    mmm. DO NOT DROP THE COMPLAINT. GO SCREW HIM EVEN FURTHER. And if I were you, if you do go to HK meet up with Bfers instead of him. Who knows? He might drug you or something....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Success!!!

Hi all,

This was in my inbox this morning:

Dear Colin,

I have refunded you money already.

Sorry again for got you this trouble.

cheers,

Tony

Paypal confirms payment has been sent to my credit card but that it may take a few days to post.

My thanks to all who followed and replied. Some of you are quite funny.

Colin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>> 47 GBP won't make me rich.

47 GBP = US$87. Someone in this forum already said that a fake one only cost less than US$10. It's a 800% profit margin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Possible feedback for Tony...

Thinking of leaving feedback for Tony:

Finest quAlity aftermarKet rackEt, oem yonex. Received
    whAt I paid for. Communication great, Tony is Kind, great disputE resoluTion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How to get Revenge 101.

If you really want to get back at Tony, create a useless Ebay ID, go bid on all of Tony's auctions and not pay, bid very high so no one else can buy it. Do it on all fake rackets on Ebay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    If you really want to get back at Tony, create a useless Ebay ID, go bid on all of Tony's auctions and not pay, bid very high so no one else can buy it. Do it on all fake rackets on Ebay.
    Now now, what have we said on doing these kind of activites...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I buy all my rackets from a reputable, local dealer. So when I hear about fake rackets, although I don't like people who lie, I can't sypathize. I'm sure there is a shop in halifax where you can buy a new, authentic mp100.
    The shop I buy all my gear from is a little family business. Their prices on rackets is about $20 higher than a shop no more than a 10 minute walk away. I buy my stuff there because of the relationship I have developed as a customer. It's at the point now where they copy VHS games for me, give me free shirts, free printing on the back of my shirts, and are giving me discounts above and beyond sale prices. When something is not available, then I go to other sources. eg. China for ti-10s
    I guess my view is stop trying to save a buck or two by undercutting local business, you'll get more out of shopping local.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a fake racquet costs about $20-$30 from China if you buy in bulk, IIRC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    That won't work because eBay will suspend buyers with 3 NPB records. Also, it requires a credit card to register an account, so they can check on your name easily.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast