User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bigredlemon
    a fake racquet costs about $20-$30 from China if you buy in bulk, IIRC.
    You can get a fake racket from China (through online sites) with $15 USD easily. Fakes are cheap, almost worthless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BRL and BJ, those prices are still too high

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moral of the story..
    1. if its too good to be true, it usually isnt.
    2. you get what you pay for

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Regardless if the racket is real or fake, if you can beat your opponents with it, it's a good racket. Make fun of your opponents that you beat them with a fake Yonex AT-700.....

I used a tennis racket to beat my High School students to prove to them that it's not the racket that wins games.

Fake rackets are quite popular for H.S. students, they can't afford the high end stuff, so maybe you can sell/give it to a H.S. student and tell them it is a fake.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkinJapan
    I buy all my rackets from a reputable, local dealer. So when I hear about fake rackets, although I don't like people who lie, I can't sypathize. I'm sure there is a shop in halifax where you can buy a new, authentic mp100.
    The shop I buy all my gear from is a little family business. Their prices on rackets is about $20 higher than a shop no more than a 10 minute walk away. I buy my stuff there because of the relationship I have developed as a customer. It's at the point now where they copy VHS games for me, give me free shirts, free printing on the back of my shirts, and are giving me discounts above and beyond sale prices. When something is not available, then I go to other sources. eg. China for ti-10s
    I guess my view is stop trying to save a buck or two by undercutting local business, you'll get more out of shopping local.
    Hi Mark,

1-no there isn't. Badminton isn't that popular here. There are no mom and pop shops selling badminton rackets. i'd have to order one in. the price for an armortec-300 is $190 Us Which is a price I'm not paying. It's not about saving a buck or 2, it's about saving one hundred or more $$'s.
    I did find a real MP-100 on Ebay for $150.00 US. to buy one here would have been $250 US at least.

2-I didn't post this for your sympathy. I posted it because I caught a dishonest person selling fake goods, and hopefully, by reading this post, people will not purchase them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i live in uk. but sunrisesports is a reliable site to buy rackets off. mp 99 for 70 quid. mp 100 for 90 quid. if you buy more then one racket then you get discount. this is the cheapest site ever!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth yick
    well i live in uk. but sunrisesports is a reliable site to buy rackets off. mp 99 for 70 quid. mp 100 for 90 quid. if you buy more then one racket then you get discount. this is the cheapest site ever!!!
    U mean http://www.sunrisesports.net ??

I been there before, it looks like a home page and i wasnt sure to order off it, check how dodgy it looks! The MP99 is 70 quid but you have to pay postage on top of that so i would rather buy it from direct sports with free delevery + gifts. Much more safe =D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well as i always purchase off here or pwp, and theyve always done it right. i cant rely complain lol. ive ordered at500 from pwp and at800, carbonex 9 from sunrisesports. even though they have an annoying habit of covering the serial number with there offical sticker, it is real. ive had them both checked out. but even though sunrise are stupid, they do actually give you your moneys worth. (stupid sticker, took me half an hour to peel it off!!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha stupid sticker XD.. if i did order it from there and saw them cover the serial number with a stick... i would be thinking... why would they do that?? wot they trying to cover up? but if its real, its cool =)

well as i always purchase off here or pwp, and theyve always done it right. i cant rely complain lol. ive ordered at500 from pwp and at800, carbonex 9 from sunrisesports. even though they have an annoying habit of covering the serial number with there offical sticker, it is real. ive had them both checked out. but even though sunrise are stupid, they do actually give you your moneys worth. (stupid sticker, took me half an hour to peel it off!!!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

exactly what i thought first and then i though heh w8 sunrise is a major distributer. and then i brought it to a specalist and he just said sunrise are stupid at placing the stikcer. also i read from 2 people who also had the same thing happen to then with sunrise and they say its authertic. so at the risk of actually getting fake rackets ill say sunrise is stupid....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But is this the same Sunrise though? I only know of Sunrise distributing yonex goods which are all labeled as SP, even on packets of strings. The website site seems only to be a UK company with the same name and has nothing to do with the Sunrise in asia.

exactly what i thought first and then i though heh w8 sunrise is a major distributer. and then i brought it to a specalist and he just said sunrise are stupid at placing the stikcer. also i read from 2 people who also had the same thing happen to then with sunrise and they say its authertic. so at the risk of actually getting fake rackets ill say sunrise is stupid....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grou_mou
    Thinking of leaving feedback for Tony:

Finest quAlity aftermarKet rackEt, oem yonex. Received
    whAt I paid for. Communication great, Tony is Kind, great disputE resoluTion.

i'm lovin your secret message!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL FAKE RACKET AHAHA TOO STRONG !!

Finest quAlity aftermarKet rackEt, oem yonex. Received
    whAt I paid for. Communication great, Tony is Kind, great disputE resoluTion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default secret message

Finally!! It took a couple of Canadians to see it. And of course I didn't send the fake racket back. Screw Him!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bluejeff
    That won't work because eBay will suspend buyers with 3 NPB records. Also, it requires a credit card to register an account, so they can check on your name easily.
    no, you need credit card for seller account. not buyer(last time i check), i have like 5. It's quite easy to register a fake account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3