ASICS closing down sale in Singapore

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by tcstay, Mar 24, 2005.

1. tcstay

tcstay Regular Member

student
    there's this closing down sale in Plaza Singapura (the Marina Square outlet has closed already) right now... most of the items (95%) are at least marked with 20% discount, majority of them at least 30%, many of which are at 40-50% off.

i grabbed a pair of badminton shoes, TVR 392-0123, red colour version. they have a wide range of badminton shoes (indoor court shoes) to choose from.

grab the stuff that u like whilst stock last! i find that the sports shoes are especially worth it...

i checked out with the staff and said that this distributor is ending his rights with Asics, and going to bring in Saucony to replace it. but i still believe that Asics is good and has its own appeal.

2. tcstay

tcstay Regular Member

student
    i saw this at the bbesports website... can anyone help me to interpret what it's all about?

i understand the tying of shoelace sequence. but the middle part of the manual, i think, talks about the 'tongue' of the shoe goes sideway after usage. this happens to me and i think it's because i have the over-pronation problem.

is there any way to solve this problem? i don't like the idea of keep adjusting the 'tongue'.... thanks!

http://www.bbesports.com/shoes/ascis/392shuoming.jpg

3. armortec800

armortec800 Regular Member

The Asics stock some great quality polyester tees very suitable for badminton.High quality stuff. Sadly, the one in Harbour Front also closed down some time ago. Will check it out soon.

4. tangle

tangle Regular Member

student
    there's also another sale going on in plaza singapure ...... world of sports is offering 50% discount on its merchandise