Need New Raquet, but which one?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Greasemonkey, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey Regular Member

R.E Estate Full-Time and Part Time Computer Dood
    Hello Everyone,

I am hoping to get some advice as to what racket I should buy that will be close to the one that I currently have. I have had my raquet for about 6 years now (played throughout high-school, tournament and college) and it is a Iso-Metric 300. Haven't been playing for about 1 a year and looking to play again.

I am Looking for a well rounded racket for a singles player. The reason I like the Iso-Metric 300 over the 800 is because it is a bit heavier which give you a bit more control. Just looking for any suggestion and any brand. oh and trying to keep under $100.00 US. :D

2. Viper2005

Viper2005 Regular Member

Play Badminton Everyday!
    Suggestion, Kason.

Have you thought of trying a new brand? Kason.

Depending on your level of play, are you A, B, C, or Beginner?

I'm a A player, to compete at A level, it's all about speed. If you get to your shots quicker, your opponents have to keep up.

I recently switched from Yonex to Kason and I just love the Kason Carvel U3 & U4 rackets. These rackets are so light and quick, I get to my shots earlier. I've been able to raise my game with a quicker return. Anyways, just a suggestion.

Just in case you want to know, my Yonex rackets are bench warmers now...collecting dust....:eek:

3. Greasemonkey

Greasemonkey Regular Member

R.E Estate Full-Time and Part Time Computer Dood
    Thankx for the reply, I'll look into them.. U got a question or anything on it? How much do they range?

4. SWC_Ant

SWC_Ant Regular Member

Student
    im very uninformed... whats the diff between A, B, C and beginner? :confused: (sorry if im being stupid haha)

5. Viper2005

Viper2005 Regular Member

Play Badminton Everyday!
    $50.00 Kason

:) Kason rackets are very affordable (unlike Yonex), $50-$80 will get you a very good racket for intermediate level. My Kason Carvel U3 costed me $50.00 and worth every penny. Search the web for Kason Badminton and see which shop has the best deal.