Carlton Airblade vs Yonex Nano Speed

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Schneider, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Schneider

Schneider Regular Member

Student
    This question has been bugging me for a while now but can someone who has used both types tell me which one is more aerodynamic/faster through the air? I use the Carlton Rasmussen series and i find that they are alot faster than the Aromrtec's so if anyone knows please tell me:). Btw when i say Airblade i mean the new range!

Thanks in Advance

2. Schneider

Schneider Regular Member

Student
    Plz post if anyone knows or can predict the answer i really want to know.

3. Scott Kam

Scott Kam Regular Member

It's a shame the new Carlton Airblade series is not being introduced in HK. Otherwise, I will definitely give you an idea. I wish our "Doctor of racquetology" -- Mr. Forrest Young, may somehow obtain a piece of new Airblade, just like he got a Babolat earlier in HK.

4. Daylightkiller

Daylightkiller Regular Member

Student
    well it's a possiblilty to get it from singapore, from what i've heard, i live in taiwan, which where the only carlton raquet they sell is the as-1 and i got my tour from germany, which got sent to the uk and had a reletive bring back for me.

5. george333

george333 Regular Member

Associate Director
    I have both, a Nanospeed 7000 and a Carlton Airblade Superlite and I believe that the Airblade is more aerodynamic, I mean, that's Carlton's slogan isn't, plus the only that makes Carlton popular is the Aerodynamics and durability, and also the cheaper price. At least in NOrth America anyway. I don't know about GB.

6. kaizen

kaizen Regular Member

Student
    I have Yonex Nanospeed 8000 and Calrton Airblade Superlite.

Calrton Airblade Superlite: It's lighter, faster through air, easier to swing, can be used both as a defensive and an offensive raquet. A website states that it is made for attacking.

Yonex Nanospeed 8000: It generates more power, performs like a head-heavy racket even though it's head-light. It's stated to be for the smash-based offensive player.

But personal preference comes first before others opinions.