Where to buy Junor Racket online?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by mrluohua, Apr 1, 2005.

1. mrluohua

mrluohua New Member

Help! I have looked for an hour online and I can not find an online store in the USA that will sell me a junior sized racket.

My son is about 3 years old and while he's a bit too young to play seriously, he loves hitting the shuttle around. My normal sized rackets are a bit too big for him and I think he'd have more fun if I could find a racket with a shorter shaft. While I don't want to get a super expensive racket, I don't want a heavy, cheapie "backyard" style solid-metal racket.

I found a racket, the YONEX ISO 20 JUNIOR, that looks good, but I can't find an online store in the USA that sells it.

Can anyone help?

2. tifam

tifam Regular Member

I get into the same situation, pls give me a relative comparison about kids & junior rackets. How can I choose one for my 3 years old son? Which brand names can I put my faith?

3. chickenpoodle

chickenpoodle Regular Member

4. mrluohua

mrluohua New Member

Hello ChickenPoodle,

I had already found that online store; the problem is they only ship to the UK and I live in the USA.

Is there any online store you know of in the USA which sells those (or others) junior sized badminton rackets?

Thanks!

5. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    i was at www.badmintonalley.com today, and i saw a couple of junior rackets hung on their shelf. they probably don't have them in quantity so they don't put them on the online catalog. you may want to call them up and ask about it.

6. mrluohua

mrluohua New Member

Hi Kwun. Thanks for the response. I'll consider calling them up. What I ended up doing was taking an old racket of mine that I no longer use, removing the grip, cutting a couple of inches off the shaft, and re-inserting it into the grip. It works great!

7. yanpok

yanpok Regular Member

hi-qua website

You can also go to Hi-qua website, I believe that they do have the junior rackets for sale. http://www.hiqua.com/badmn/
    Yan