User Tag List

Thread: injuries

ben

Default injuries

<html>i hurt my shoulder 2 weeks ago and it still seems to bother me. i thought it was okay for awhile but it hurt when i swung overhead, so i took a break from badminton for 5 days. i used ice and heat. it feels better now but i'm still careful because it sometimes hurts when i go overhead real fast, like to clear or smash. whats up with my shoulder? is this injury very serious? can anyone offer me some insight please.
    </html>

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: injuries

<html>Get a copy of Sports Injury Handbook by Dr. Alan Levy and read the sections on shoulder injuries and on racquet sports. If you have to see a doctor, ask about the exercises in the book for strengthening your rotator cuff. Make sure you don't increase the injury. <p>Good Luck,<br>marshall <br>: i hurt my shoulder 2 weeks ago and it still seems to bother me. i thought it was okay for awhile but it hurt when i swung overhead, so i took a break from badminton for 5 days. i used ice and heat. it feels better now but i'm still careful because it sometimes hurts when i go overhead real fast, like to clear or smash. whats up with my shoulder? is this injury very serious? can anyone offer me some insight please.<p>
    </html>