Oops...old model Ti-7Light broken..

Discussion in 'Broken Rackets' started by bernardv, Apr 5, 2005.

1. bernardv

bernardv Regular Member

Ahhaa...I broke it when both my partner and me wanted to get the same shot...:crying: Although it's not a new model racquet, I've just using it for 3 months...:crying: And I haven't played a lot in that 3 months actually. Ummmm...That's expensive enough for a poor student like me...kakakak...:p
    But then I got a 3U Ti-10 immediately..:p I like this racquet more than the past one. It's more suitable for me.:)
    Enjoy the pics:crying:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. napee

napee Regular Member

sad to hear that.

strange to find the frame broke at the place where the Ti is 'supposedly' at to strenghten the frame.

3. bernardv

bernardv Regular Member

Yup...I think the force was very very great coz I was going to smash the birdie...:crying:
    ...But the most strangest thing was...his racquet didn't hurt a bit...even without any mark on it...:eek:

4. chickenpoodle

chickenpoodle Regular Member

what racquet was he using? not even a scratch or mark, or even chip in paint is miraculous!

from what i gather, i'm guessing you smashed at the shuttle, striking his racquet instead.
    but instead of striking his racquet sideways, you might of hit it perpedicular.
    the force was able to be distributed along his frame, whereas yours were concentrated on that one point.

Ti 7's are nice. :(

oh, and your Ti 7 was the new one. the old ones were "non-light".

5. bernardv

bernardv Regular Member

I forgot which racquet was he using...but I was sure that it's not a Yonex racquet....Yes...It's miraculous...:(

Ti-7 is a nice racquet...but I like Ti-7Light more...:) Both of them are godd racquets..
    But now I like the Ti-10 most:p ...kakak...Though it's an old model racquet, I think it's a very very good racquet...