User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Jakarta
    Posts
    70
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Cab 21 SP Vs MP33

    Hi Everyone
    could you tell me which one give you more power / repulsive , Cab 21 SP 2UG4 or MP 33 3UG4?

    what string is compatible with cab 21 sp that give you the best repulsive power? how about BG66?

    and what string is compatible with MP33 that give you the best repulsive power? BG66?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overhead_rhythm
    Hi Everyone
    could you tell me which one give you more power / repulsive , Cab 21 SP 2UG4 or MP 33 3UG4?

    what string is compatible with cab 21 sp that give you the best repulsive power? how about BG66?

    and what string is compatible with MP33 that give you the best repulsive power? BG66?
    for me, a Cab 21SP owner and user, I found my racquet best with BG66 strung at 22/24lbs.....

    haven't tried MP33.....

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Home / Office
    Posts
    236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for me....

    Cab21 - BG66 at 23lb
    MP33 - BG80 at 25lb

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    adelaide
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i have tried both.
    I strung both at 25LBS with ashaway ML string
    Cab 21 sp 2U and 3U Both were very responsive.
    Mp33 3u was quite powerful.
    So both the rackets were good i have no clear winner

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CounterD
    i have tried both.
    I strung both at 25LBS with ashaway ML string
    Cab 21 sp 2U and 3U Both were very responsive.
    Mp33 3u was quite powerful.
    So both the rackets were good i have no clear winner
    cab21 SP 3U?
    haven't heard bout it before...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Home / Office
    Posts
    236
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wawan
    cab21 SP 3U?
    haven't heard bout it before...
    I heard it b4... somewhere in this forum... but i avn't seen it in real life
    Last edited by Gessle; 04-08-2005 at 07:34 AM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SYDNEY
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Cab 21 SP string tension

    Hi, is't possible to go up to 22/24lbs? Please advise. 22 for diagonal and 24 for horizontal?

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sydney
    Hi, is't possible to go up to 22/24lbs? Please advise. 22 for diagonal and 24 for horizontal?

    Thanks.

    ooooppsssss!

    I guess my statement kind of confusing?
    what I'm trying to say was I strung my cab 21sp at 22lbs or 24lbs.....
    the "/" sign means "or"...not 24 horizontal and 22 diagonal....

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Richmond Hill
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wawan
    ooooppsssss!

    I guess my statement kind of confusing?
    what I'm trying to say was I strung my cab 21sp at 22lbs or 24lbs.....
    the "/" sign means "or"...not 24 horizontal and 22 diagonal....
    LOL Diagonal? XD

    You mean 24 cross and 22 main?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neosakai
    LOL Diagonal? XD

    You mean 24 cross and 22 main?

    hahahaha....i dunno that....
    maybe u need to ask sydney as she's the one who mention about it earlier...
    me just mention bout using 22lbs and 24lbs only....

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    INDONESIA
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Cab 21- Gosen Bio Roots 25/27lbs.

Similar Threads

  1. wat do u all think abt MP33 ?
    By jolvin in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 1
    : 06-10-2006, 11:40 AM
  2. Mp33?
    By Garry_ly in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 06-03-2006, 04:40 AM
  3. Need help on deciding MP33 or Ti5
    By soundfriend in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 0
    : 03-20-2006, 09:48 AM
  4. Looking for MP33
    By GTO-demon in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 06-19-2005, 01:17 AM
  5. mp33 review
    By c4r80n in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 10-19-2003, 06:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •