K-Swiss Shoes

Discussion in 'Clothing & Footwear' started by ChocoChipWaffle, Apr 9, 2005.

1. ChocoChipWaffle

ChocoChipWaffle Regular Member

HI, i'm new in this forum! there is just one question i want to ask about these shoes.

I saw them at Sportscheck the other day, and i was like "HOLY COW,:eek: these ARE the best CASUAL looking shoes, they look so plain, yet so sexy..:p "

So did anyone try this while playing badminton? although they look so casual, they ARE supposed to be tennis shoes with non-marking soles and GEl inner soles...

Attached Files:

2. Van-CyKo

Van-CyKo Regular Member

Student
    Are those K-Swiss Commend??

3. ChocoChipWaffle

ChocoChipWaffle Regular Member

Lol i just went and researched on its name, and that one is Classic G... for females,, :p ,still i think it looks pretty nice, hehe here is some guy's ones...

The first is K-Swiss Lozan

Second is K-Swiss GStaad

Third is K-Swiss Classic LXP

There are alot more K-Swiss shoes available than the above 3. You should google image search 'k swiss tennis shoes', there are variety of styles, and all look super awesome!:)

Attached Files:

4. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    janet used to have some of those. the sole is pretty thin and stiff, not much cushioning. they could be used for badminton, but i would only recommend using them on a wooden floor or other well padded floor. if the gym floor is of bad quality, then you will soon find that your knees will start to ache.

5. bighook

bighook New Member

student
    Kswiss are supposed to be one of the better shoes out there for cushioning and lateral stability and infact my physiotherapist recommended them as well as the people who made my orthotics.Yes they are heavier but sometimes the idea is better construction if you are prone to alot of jarring motions such as in badminton.I was pleased with my old pair.

6. tcstay

tcstay Regular Member

student
    k-swiss used to be rather popular in singapore many years ago, but maybe for some reasons, it had hardly appeared in singapore anymore. i remembered these models shown in pictures are worn by those schooling in the past, quite cool.

may i know why kswiss decided to use the 5 stripes design? which company comes first with the stripes idea: adidas or kswiss? and is there any relation?

7. HoustonRockets

HoustonRockets Regular Member

lol....

I wore that shoe to play badminton all the times.....

hopefully to get a pair of yonex shoe soon....