Different feeling using cab 30 ms

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by tangle, Apr 12, 2005.

1. tangle

tangle Regular Member

student
    Although most people would suggest that the cab 30 ms is an offensive racket, i myself felt that it serves me well being a control racket ....... I don't know if its due to my unorthordox stokes or whatever , my netting and drops are better when using the cab 30 ms compared to other head-heavy offensive rackets .....:confused:

2. tifam

tifam Regular Member

Don't be wavering about what the CAB MS 30 supplies to you.It could help us to develop basical skills including offensive and defensive skills,especially,if the player needs to take full advantage of wrist's power.I have tried many headheavy rackets ( Yonex MP80,Ti10,AT500,AT700,AT800OF) but there is not one of them which gave me the suitable feeling on my smash, returning smash or drop.With the CAB 30 MS (a bit heavy head), I can reap the comprehensive results, of course,this is my personal view!:)

3. jcl49

jcl49 Regular Member

I think the previous reviews compares the Cab30ms to other Cabs. Not with ultra head-heavy AT series. Just within the Cab family, the Cab30ms is considered as offensive.

Generally, Cabs are more ballanced (than MP/AT series) and less stiff. Also, they have oval heads. Thus they would have better control than their head-heavy isometric counterparts. So it's probably not your "unorthodox style" that gave this impression.

As a side note: who wants to be orthodox when we can be special :D

#3 jcl49, Apr 12, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2005
  4. unregistered

unregistered Regular Member

hmm. i wonder whether a 3u cab 30ms or 3u cab 20ms compared, whether it would be heavier or similar in weight? same for 2u.