Places to play in New Mexico

Discussion in 'USA West' started by dan castilleja, Apr 12, 2005.

1. dan castilleja

dan castilleja Regular Member

Hi to all,
    In case you are ever in New Mexico, here is our local web site with places to play.
    http://home.comcast.net/~dancast/locations.html
    I grew up in So. Calif. playing in the Junior National program at the original Pasadena Badminton Club when it was located in Pasadena, and often at MBBC in Manhattan Beach. Played three years on the UCLA badminton team back in 1979-1981.
    Feel free to contact me if you are evr in the area. I still play 1-2 times a week, and am a low "A", high "B" player at 45 years old.
    Thanks....

2. j.anthony.smith

j.anthony.smith Regular Member

New to New Mexico, looking for playing partners

Hi Dan,

I'm just about to move to Santa Fe. No organized competition but I have been playing for many years (on and off for 20 years) and for the last year 3-4 times a week again here at Georgia Tech in Atlanta (many club-type players here). Are there courts at SFCC and who can I contact about starting a club up there? If not SFCC do you know of any other racquet clubs in town that have courts? I will be willing to drive as far as Albuquerque or Los Alamos if necessary but would prefer to start my own club (especially for young people) in SF.

Cheers,
    Anthony Smith

3. lu-ai

lu-ai New Member

where to play in Albuquerque area

Hi Dan!
    I tried your link, but it comes out blank. Could you please resend it, or let me know where else can I find info on where and when to play in the Albuquerque area? We'll be moving there in mid July from Honolulu where we've been playing 4-6 times a week and are really hoping we can keep it up in New Mexico.
    Thank you.
    Ai-meé

4. j.anthony.smith

j.anthony.smith Regular Member

Still interested in playing

Hi Lu-Ai,

I'm still very interested in playing. Look me up when you move to Albuquerque. (404) 259-2067

Cheers,
    Anthony

5. Chin_Hui

Chin_Hui New Member

student
    May anyone tell me, where I can play badminton in ABQ???
    Thx