User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Badminton in HK mid May?

I will be in HK around mid May for a few days after the Surdiman Cup , will be nice to meet fellow BF members. Perhaps, even play a game, after I buy my badminton equipment .
    I am an intermediate player who totally enjoys the game. Any tips on where to play or buy would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BTC2004
    I will be in HK around mid May for a few days after the Surdiman Cup , will be nice to meet fellow BF members. Perhaps, even play a game, after I buy my badminton equipment .
    I am an intermediate player who totally enjoys the game. Any tips on where to play or buy would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Pls give me a call as soon as you arrive in Hong Kong. My mobile 'phone is 94562733 or 24525911 (R). What level are you?
    Regards.
    Tan Ee Pak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taneepak
    Pls give me a call as soon as you arrive in Hong Kong. My mobile 'phone is 94562733 or 24525911 (R). What level are you?
    Regards.
    Tan Ee Pak
    Hello Tan Ee Pak,

Thanks for the reply. I will be HK by myself, besides shopping and perhaps visit New Territories, it will be good to play. Will call you, expect to be in HK May 17 to 22.
    Level of play, high intermediate, competitive play ( I hate to rate myself ). Lets say I can play
    I have read that lots of BF members being helped by you in HK, thanks for the offer. I will be staying in the Mongkok area.

Best Regards,
    Bobby