User Tag List

Page 12 of 160 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 188 to 204 of 2716
  1. #188
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    (Sorry if irrelevant)wow..this thread is the oldest thread i've seen..

  2. #189
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    809
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Chen Hong uses the new Victor Super Wave 32, if that hasn't already been said..

  3. #190
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not very updated

    Seems like Yonex is doing a pretty poor job of updating the info on what player uses what racket:

    http://www.yonex.com/badminton/advis...aff/index.html

    Its really fun to look at the picture of Tony Gunawan holding a NS9K and then reading AT700 :-D

    hmmm...

    /Twobeer

  4. #191
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The players & their equipment

    What are each player sponsored by and what do they use?

  5. #192
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    these players are sponsored by yonex and use:

    Lin Dan (CHN)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-98

    Bao Chunlai (CHN)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-99


    Lee Chong Wei (MAS)
    Armortec 900 Power
    SHB-100


    Xie Xingfang (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-89


    Zhang Ning (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-89


    Peter Gade (DEN)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-100


    Taufik Hidayat (INA)
    Armortec 900 Technique
    SHB-98

    Fu Haifeng (CHN)
    Ti 10
    SHB-99

    Cai Yun (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-71


    Candra Wijaya (INA)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-100


    Tony Gunawan (USA)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-100


    Jens Eriksen (DEN)
    Nanospeed 9000X
    SHB-100


    Koo Kien Keat (MAS)
    Ti 10
    SHB-98

    Yang Wei (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-98


    Zhang Jiewen (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-98


    Gao Ling (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-98


    Huang Sui (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-99


    Lee Hyo Jung (KOR)
    Ti-10
    SHB-100


    Lee Kyung Won (KOR)
    Nanospeed8000
    SHB-90


    Lilyana Natsir (INA)
    AT 800 DF
    SHB-98


    Nova Widiant (INA)
    AT 800 DF
    SHB-98


    Saralee Thoungthongkam (THA)
    Nanospeed 9000X
    SHB-99

  6. #193
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the following men are sponsered by babolat and use the following:

    JONASSEN Kenneth Satelite Star [DEN]
    PALYAMA Dicky Satelite Synchro [NED]
    PERSSON Joachim Satelite Star [DEN]
    JOPPIEN Bjoern Satelite Energy [GER]
    LETH Jens-Kristian Satelite Solar [DEN]
    BOSCH Ruud Satelite Star [NED]
    CAZAU Bruno Satelite Nitro [FRA]
    CAREME Baptiste Satelite Nitro [FRA]
    DEVRYE Loic Satelite Solar [BEL]
    ESCARTIN Nicolas Satelite Nitro [ESP]
    HAWEL Rafal Satelite Energy [CRO]
    HOLVY DE PAUW Leonard Satelite Nitro [SUI]
    HORVAT Miha Satelite Star [SLO]
    IRWANSYAH ~* Satelite Brio [WAL]
    MORA Maxime Satelite Synchro [FRA]
    QUERE Mathias Satelite Synchro [FRA]
    RENAULT Maxime Satelite Solar [FRA]
    SHIRLEY Daniel Satelite Star [NZL]
    WITHERS Ronny Satelite Star [NOR]
    Craig GODDARG Satelite Nitro [SCO]
    Keith TURNBULL Satelite Energy [SCO]

  7. #194
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    These women are sponsored by babolat and use:
    PI Hongyan Satelite Nitro [FRA]
    MARTINEZ BARBERO Yoana Satelite Brio [ESP]
    PERSSON Sara Satelite Nitro [SWE]
    PRUTSCH Simone Satelite Synchro [AUT]
    TAVERA CANO Lucia Satelite Brio [ESP]
    VAISANEN Elina Satelite Star [FIN]
    DOUGLAS Michelle Satelite Solar [SCO]
    GRIGA Larisa Satelite Nitro [UKR]
    FRIER KRISTIANSEN Lena Satelite Solar [DEN]
    LENNARTSSON Emelie Satelite Energy [SWE]
    VAN CUTSEN Rachel Satelite Synchro [NED]

  8. #195
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoyut View Post
    these players are sponsored by yonex and use:

    Lin Dan (CHN)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-98

    Bao Chunlai (CHN)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-99


    Lee Chong Wei (MAS)
    Armortec 900 Power
    SHB-100


    Xie Xingfang (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-89


    Zhang Ning (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-89


    Peter Gade (DEN)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-100


    Taufik Hidayat (INA)
    Armortec 900 Technique
    SHB-98

    Fu Haifeng (CHN)
    Ti 10
    SHB-99

    Cai Yun (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-71


    Candra Wijaya (INA)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-100


    Tony Gunawan (USA)
    Armortec 700
    SHB-100


    Jens Eriksen (DEN)
    Nanospeed 9000X
    SHB-100


    Koo Kien Keat (MAS)
    Ti 10
    SHB-98

    Yang Wei (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-98


    Zhang Jiewen (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-98


    Gao Ling (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-98


    Huang Sui (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S
    SHB-99


    Lee Hyo Jung (KOR)
    Ti-10
    SHB-100


    Lee Kyung Won (KOR)
    Nanospeed8000
    SHB-90


    Lilyana Natsir (INA)
    AT 800 DF
    SHB-98


    Nova Widiant (INA)
    AT 800 DF
    SHB-98


    Saralee Thoungthongkam (THA)
    Nanospeed 9000X
    SHB-99
    I don't know if you have been keeping up with international tournaments..but..lot of the info you have there is pretty outdated..lol

  9. #196
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    6,527
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    I don't know if you have been keeping up with international tournaments..but..lot of the info you have there is pretty outdated..lol
    Perhaps you can be kind enough to give us the latest updates, otherwise it is hard to say such info is outdated.

  10. #197
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uhh..i can list some..hmm..let's seeeee...

    Bao Chunlai (CHN)
    Armortec 700 --> switched back to Ti10
    SHB-99 -- > SHB 100

    Fu Haifeng (CHN)
    Ti 10
    SHB-100

    Cai Yun (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S --> Armortec 900 Technique
    SHB 71 --> SHB 100

    Gao Ling (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S --> Arc Saber 7
    SHB-98 -- > SHB100

    Lee Chong Wei (MAS)
    Armortec 900 Power
    SHB-100 --> SHB 99 LTD Blue


    I only know the team China ones cuz all I ever watch is them..so yea~..=)
    Last edited by Ah_Shum; 12-09-2007 at 04:10 AM.

  11. #198
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,328
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    I don't know if you have been keeping up with international tournaments..but..lot of the info you have there is pretty outdated..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Shum View Post
    uhh..i can list some..hmm..let's seeeee...

    Bao Chunlai (CHN)
    Armortec 700 --> switched back to Ti10
    SHB-99 -- > SHB 100

    Fu Haifeng (CHN)
    Ti 10
    SHB-100

    Cai Yun (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S --> Armortec 900 Technique
    SHB 71 --> SHB 100

    Gao Ling (CHN)
    Nanospeed 9000S --> Arc Saber 7
    SHB-98 -- > SHB100

    Lee Chong Wei (MAS)
    Armortec 900 Power
    SHB-100 --> SHB 99 LTD Blue

    I only know the team China ones cuz all I ever watch is them..so yea~..=)
    Just 5 out of the original 22... and you say 'a lot'

  12. #199
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    508
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Just 5 out of the original 22... and you say 'a lot'
    well..im sure prob more of that is outdated..cuz i noticed this person that wrote this..copied completely off yonex.com..lol..n i said i know just of the Team China's stuff cuz i watch them ONLY..

  13. #200
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    UK + China (Xi'an)
    Posts
    303
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    isnt lin dan using at900 power?

  14. #201
    Regular Member jhirata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand, New Z
    Posts
    2,488
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by General Foo View Post
    isnt lin dan using at900 power?
    Nope, he still uses the AT700. Have a look at some of the latest pics of him, and you'll see that he's still using an AT700, not an AT900P.

  15. #202
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    JB, Malaysia
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who are sponsored by other brand such as RSL, Carlton etc.....?

  16. #203
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    403
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Robertson & Emms are using Carlton
    Clark (England MD player) too

  17. #204
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    940
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone other than Wang Chen sponsored by SOTX?

Page 12 of 160 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 62 112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Professional Players going Professional
    By chris-ccc in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 58
    : 09-30-2013, 08:04 PM
  2. --> Pictures of professional players
    By KB@TB Em in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 4
    : 04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
  3. Heights of professional players
    By Javalina in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 34
    : 11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
  4. Professional players and their racquets
    By quik_silver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 07-05-2005, 06:46 PM
  5. Ex-professional players and jobs
    By HoNgHoNg in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 04-25-2005, 01:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •