User Tag List

Page 18 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 118 ... LastLast
Results 290 to 306 of 2766
  1. #290
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilson_ku View Post
    do you know what string halim uses?
    ask dinkalot...

  2. #291
    Regular Member Badmintan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    AMK (Singapore)
    Posts
    1,008
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arcaloveher View Post
    Not sure whether correct
    Agreed, Park Sung Hwan and Kendrik Lee uses NS9000, but not sure whether type X or S?

    Wang Chen uses SOTX...but dunno which model? Woven-7????

    Pi HongYan or Kenneth Johnassen I suspect uses Babolat...Nitro model, cannot be found in SE-Asia...especially High-end Babolat and FORZA.

    The two Koreans (MD) uses Yonex..I think Arc 10 and At-800...

  3. #292
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Carboard box mansion
    Posts
    1,027
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kenneth Jonassen uses Babolat Satillite Star.

    according to my memories after looking at the babolat website.

  4. #293
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    Agreed, Park Sung Hwan and Kendrik Lee uses NS9000, but not sure whether type X or S?

    Wang Chen uses SOTX...but dunno which model? Woven-7????

    Pi HongYan or Kenneth Johnassen I suspect uses Babolat...Nitro model, cannot be found in SE-Asia...especially High-end Babolat and FORZA.

    The two Koreans (MD) uses Yonex..I think Arc 10 and At-800...
    PSH and KL use S type

  5. #294
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilson_ku View Post
    yeah i wonder what string tension halim and tony use. halims smash is so damn good
    Of course..he uses the whole body power to smash each time!Wonder what made him retire that soon.

  6. #295
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes, over-using his body strength make him retire faster...
    remember that..

  7. #296
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmintan View Post
    Agreed, Park Sung Hwan and Kendrik Lee uses NS9000, but not sure whether type X or S?

    Wang Chen uses SOTX...but dunno which model? Woven-7????

    Pi HongYan or Kenneth Johnassen I suspect uses Babolat...Nitro model, cannot be found in SE-Asia...especially High-end Babolat and FORZA.

    The two Koreans (MD) uses Yonex..I think Arc 10 and At-800...
    Wang Chen uses Cab 20 with SOTX logo on strings.

  8. #297
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Daly City, CA
    Posts
    28
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i saw him play last weekend at a local tournament. He is still damn good and smashes are still crazy powerful

  9. #298
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    204
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default TH Rackuet

    Hii,

    Do anyone know the racquet history that TH use?
    It seems that since he use AR900T he never shows his smash killer nor backhand smash killer.. Or maybe I am wrong

    Anyone know TH racquet history?

  10. #299
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vodude View Post
    Hii,

    Do anyone know the racquet history that TH use?
    It seems that since he use AR900T he never shows his smash killer nor backhand smash killer.. Or maybe I am wrong

    Anyone know TH racquet history?
    I think Cab20, AT700, then AT900T.

  11. #300
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,332
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelete1234 View Post
    I think Cab20, AT700, then AT900T.
    I think, for a brief period, he also used the AT900P (Power).
    He then migrated to the AT900T (Technique)

  12. #301
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    I think, for a brief period, he also used the AT900P (Power).
    He then migrated to the AT900T (Technique)
    Yup, I remember that.

    Thanks for reminding

  13. #302
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    kriskencana SBY, Indonesia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can I pu some of players with their rackets?

  14. #303
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    kriskencana SBY, Indonesia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    WORLD PLAYER’s AND RACKETS BOY’s 2008
    Taufik Hidayat: AT 900 TC
    Lin Dan: AT 700
    Bao Chunlai: AT 700
    Lee Chong Wei: AT 900 PW
    Fu Haifeng: Ti 10
    Cai Yun: NS 9000
    Candra Wijaya: AT 700
    Tony Gunawan: AT 700
    Jens Eriksen: NS 9000
    Koo Kien Keat: Ti 10
    Nova Windianto: AT 800 DF
    Jung Jau Sung: ArcSaber 10
    Lee Yong Dae: ArcSaber 10
    Kido Markis: AT 900 PW
    Hendra Setiawan: AT 800 DE
    WORLD PLAYER’s AND RACKETS GIRL’s 2008
    Lilyana Natsir: AT 800 DF
    Xie Xingfang: NS 9000
    Zhang Ning: NS 9000
    Yang Wei: NS 9000
    Zhang Jiewen: NS 9000
    Gao Ling: NS 9000


  15. #304
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    London & Penang
    Posts
    6,628
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm, where did you get this, seems a bit outdated.
    i thought BCL and GL are currently using the Arc 10 and Arc 7 respectively.

  16. #305
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beijing,Guilin,K.L & Jakarta
    Posts
    3,988
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Men's
    Taufik Hidayat: AT 900 T
    Lin Dan: Old AT 700
    Bao Chunlai: ARC10
    Lee Chong Wei: AT 900 P
    Peter Gade: ARC 10
    Zheng bo:ARC 10
    Fu Haifeng: 2nd gen Ti 10

    Cai Yun: AT900 T
    Candra Wijaya: AT 900 P
    Tony Gunawan: New AT 700
    Jens Eriksen: NS 9000
    Koo Kien Keat:3rd gen Ti 10
    Tan Boon Heong:3rd gen Ti 10
    Nova Windianto: AT 800 DF
    Limpele : AT900 P
    Jung Jau Sung: ArcSaber 10
    Lee Yong Dae: AT800 de
    Markis Kido: AT 900 PW
    Hendra Setiawan: AT 800 DE

    WS

    Lilyana Natsir: AT 800 DE
    Xie Xingfang:NS 9000
    Zhang Ning: ARC10
    Yang Wei: AT900 T

    Zhang Jiewen:AT900 T
    Gao Ling: ARC 10
    Zhu lin:AT 900T

  17. #306
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surabaya - Indonesia
    Posts
    836
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonkariatun View Post
    WORLD PLAYER’s AND RACKETS BOY’s 2008
    Taufik Hidayat: AT 900 TC
    Lin Dan: AT 700
    Bao Chunlai: AT 700
    Lee Chong Wei: AT 900 PW
    Fu Haifeng: Ti 10
    Cai Yun: NS 9000
    Candra Wijaya: AT 700
    Tony Gunawan: AT 700
    Jens Eriksen: NS 9000
    Koo Kien Keat: Ti 10
    Nova Windianto: AT 800 DF
    Jung Jau Sung: ArcSaber 10
    Lee Yong Dae: ArcSaber 10
    Kido Markis: AT 900 PW
    Hendra Setiawan: AT 800 DE
    WORLD PLAYER’s AND RACKETS GIRL’s 2008
    Lilyana Natsir: AT 800 DF
    Xie Xingfang: NS 9000
    Zhang Ning: NS 9000
    Yang Wei: NS 9000
    Zhang Jiewen: NS 9000
    Gao Ling: NS 9000
    sorry, but it's surely out of date

Page 18 of 163 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 68 118 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Professional Players going Professional
    By chris-ccc in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 58
    : 09-30-2013, 08:04 PM
  2. --> Pictures of professional players
    By KB@TB Em in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 4
    : 04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
  3. Heights of professional players
    By Javalina in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 34
    : 11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
  4. Professional players and their racquets
    By quik_silver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 07-05-2005, 06:46 PM
  5. Ex-professional players and jobs
    By HoNgHoNg in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 04-25-2005, 01:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •