User Tag List

Page 65 of 163 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 2758
  1. #1089
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, is it still true that Lin Dan's most common used racket is still the N90?
    I taught Li-ning developed the N90-II to be used by Lin Dan but kept on seeing he using the 1st gen?
    Or is it the 1st gen is better than the 2nd gen?
    Please specify the difference between these 2

  2. #1090
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James.Foo View Post
    So, is it still true that Lin Dan's most common used racket is still the N90?
    I taught Li-ning developed the N90-II to be used by Lin Dan but kept on seeing he using the 1st gen?
    Or is it the 1st gen is better than the 2nd gen?
    Please specify the difference between these 2
    I was todl the N90-II was designed to be a litte more "friendly" version of the N90.. It is abit lighter/headlighter and the shaft is little more flexible and even more progressive (the gen-II use a conical shaped inner-cone sfaht to gradually make the shaft thinner towards the head and adjust the flex closer to the head for better control. The first gen use a thre-piece tapered shaft construciton to progressivellt adjust flex)

    Overall N90-II is more allround and easier to tap power from. N90 is more of a "bat" for players with great strength and Power. Currently I think LD and Jan I Jörgensen both use N90-I.

    btw there is alls a N90-IIS version which is said to have slightly more flex and ease of use than N90-II as well, but I have yet to try that one, so I cannpt tell for sure.

    /T

  3. #1091
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    watching copenhagen Masters now..
    Jan O Jörgensen = Li-Ning N90,
    Victor Axelsen = Yonex VT80ltd,
    Boe = Yonex AT700 :-D :-D,
    Tine = her old bubbablutt :-)
    Porntip = Li-Ning N90-II :-D

  4. #1092
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    watching copenhagen Masters now..
    Jan O Jörgensen = Li-Ning N90,
    Victor Axelsen = Yonex VT80ltd,
    Boe = Yonex AT700 :-D :-D,
    Tine = her old bubbablutt :-)
    Porntip = Li-Ning N90-II :-D
    Boe AT700 and not AT900P?

  5. #1093
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukasy View Post
    Boe AT700 and not AT900P?
    aah sorry AT900P of course.. got so confused talking about the N90 vs AT700 in this thread before

  6. #1094
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Of course Li Ning is making Jan O Jörgensen's own signature racket - the N80. http://www.bbeshop.com/lining/lining2012/racket_n80.htm All gold and medium flex with (i hear) insane head heaviness. Hm. Looks much better then the n90 I must say. Google will do a ok job at translating if you want to know about the technology. Unfortunately chinese has not escaped the bs the is heavily integrated into all marketing descriptions of rackets (ahem ahem Yonex).

  7. #1095
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,520
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingsAir View Post
    Of course Li Ning is making Jan O Jörgensen's own signature racket - the N80. http://www.bbeshop.com/lining/lining2012/racket_n80.htm All gold and medium flex with (i hear) insane head heaviness. Hm. Looks much better then the n90 I must say. Google will do a ok job at translating if you want to know about the technology. Unfortunately chinese has not escaped the bs the is heavily integrated into all marketing descriptions of rackets (ahem ahem Yonex).
    I think according to that site, the BP of the N80 will range anywhere from 291 to 299mm? Isn't that similar to the VT80 (and presumably N90, AT700, SW35) etc? The "dry" BP of my VT80 is around 305mm.

    By the way, interesting to see Mathias Boe going back to the AT900P. I suppose he couldn't handle the VT80 hehe. Interesting to see LCW not going back to his beloved AT900P though - given his results of late, maybe he should!

  8. #1096
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    43
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does Fu Hai Feng performed or played better when he was using the N50?
    Or is it that the Kason F9 is much better?
    Please specify between these 3 rackets, F9,N50,N50II

  9. #1097
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    Goh Liu Ying and Sainal Nehwal with their NR700RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    Also Lilyana Natsir, with the dark NR700(RP?)
    wow, took almost 1 year for pros to take up the nanorays. new ones coming i hope

  10. #1098
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,780
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moomoo View Post
    wow, took almost 1 year for pros to take up the nanorays. new ones coming i hope
    Released late September 2011 and took almost a year?

  11. #1099
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by James.Foo View Post
    Does Fu Hai Feng performed or played better when he was using the N50?
    Or is it that the Kason F9 is much better?
    Please specify between these 3 rackets, F9,N50,N50II
    His results were outstanding the time he used N50, but he plays very well with F9 as well :-D .. Never tried the F9 so I cannot compare.

    My guess is that the F9 was pretty much modeled after N50, as they (Li-Ning) didnt want to kill the Kason brand completely on the chineese market.
    Last edited by twobeer; 12-29-2011 at 01:26 PM.

  12. #1100
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just watching Copenhagen Masters finals.. Malaysian Fuzzy-pair is using Li-Ning N90 (Zakry) and LN N90-II (Fairuzizuan). Guess they went to LN after leaving BAM.. They lost a very narrow first set aganst Boe/Mogensen..

  13. #1101
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,520
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Just watching Copenhagen Masters finals.. Malaysian Fuzzy-pair is using Li-Ning N90 (Zakry) and LN N90-II (Fairuzizuan). Guess they went to LN after leaving BAM.. They lost a very narrow first set aganst Boe/Mogensen..
    Wow, there's a surprise - a doubles player using the N90. I didn't think any professional doubles players used the N90.

    By the way, where are you watching this, and can you please record and upload hehe. I'd like to see Peter Gade play.

    Also they lost the first set 18-21, and are losing the second set 9-19. N90? Hehe.

  14. #1102
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Wow, there's a surprise - a doubles player using the N90. I didn't think any professional doubles players used the N90.

    By the way, where are you watching this, and can you please record and upload hehe. I'd like to see Peter Gade play.

    Also they lost the first set 18-21, and are losing the second set 9-19. N90? Hehe.
    I am watching danish tv2sport, and dont have an easy way to record I am afraid :-(

  15. #1103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow, Jan O beat Peter Gade.. (both won this match one time each, but Jan O Won the last time :-) ). jano Used N90 broke the strings one time.. Gade used his VT80.

  16. #1104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,520
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Wow, Jan O beat Peter Gade.. (both won this match one time each, but Jan O Won the last time :-) ). jano Used N90 broke the strings one time.. Gade used his VT80.
    Crazy, looked like Gade held multiple match points. Must be a painful loss.

  17. #1105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lee Yong Dae is getting his own signature racket - the Bravesword LYD. http://www.ttymq.com/viewnews-20722.html Not quite sure what new tech is going to be in it. Suppose to be "more accurate, more power, and more control". Im not so sure you can have all of it in one racket. I don't think its modelled after a current racket (like Yonex giving rackets a new paint job and calling them after its most prolific player), and so it should be an all-new racket. Lookwise, seems pretty average, nothing super flashy. Who knows. What do we think?

Similar Threads

  1. Professional Players going Professional
    By chris-ccc in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 58
    : 09-30-2013, 08:04 PM
  2. --> Pictures of professional players
    By KB@TB Em in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 4
    : 04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
  3. Heights of professional players
    By Javalina in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 34
    : 11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
  4. Professional players and their racquets
    By quik_silver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 07-05-2005, 06:46 PM
  5. Ex-professional players and jobs
    By HoNgHoNg in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 04-25-2005, 01:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •