User Tag List

Page 31 of 159 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 527 of 2693
  1. #511
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Me same as lin dan use armotec 700,, really hope N90 drop price in 2010
    You will probably be able to get N90 for less in 2010 when N90-II is released.. But I guess Lin Dan will be using N90-II then

    /Twobeer

  2. #512
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,508
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lin dan dont use me too, same reason as when yonex armotec 900 power was out ,, lin dan dont bother to use it...

  3. #513
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,328
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    You will probably be able to get N90 for less in 2010 when N90-II is released.. But I guess Lin Dan will be using N90-II then

    /Twobeer
    I had the Li Ning Woods N90-II with me for two weeks earlier his month.
    Compared to the N90, I'd say the new edition isn't much of an improvement.

    The one 'improvement' that stands out is cosmetic - it's the colour scheme.
    The red on the N90-II is vibrant - and it mixes well with golden yellow.

    Li Ning says they'll make a few modifications before releasing the N90-II.
    I hope they do

  4. #514
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,313
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    I had the Li Ning Woods N90-II with me for two weeks earlier his month.
    Compared to the N90, I'd say the new edition isn't much of an improvement.

    The one 'improvement' that stands out is cosmetic - it's the colour scheme.
    The red on the N90-II is vibrant - and it mixes well with golden yellow.

    Li Ning says they'll make a few modifications before releasing the N90-II.
    I hope they do
    what sort of stuff have they changed to make it slightly better than before and what do you think needs to be improved ?
    Also is it the same stiffness and head heavyness ?

  5. #515
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    I had the Li Ning Woods N90-II with me for two weeks earlier his month.
    Compared to the N90, I'd say the new edition isn't much of an improvement.

    The one 'improvement' that stands out is cosmetic - it's the colour scheme.
    The red on the N90-II is vibrant - and it mixes well with golden yellow.

    Li Ning says they'll make a few modifications before releasing the N90-II.
    I hope they do
    I don't think they want to tweek the N90 too much since Lin Dan is so used to playing with it (and the AT700 similar to that), but I could be wrong...

    anyways, new color is always good!

  6. #516
    Moderator Oldhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    7,328
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    what sort of stuff have they changed to make it slightly better than before and what do you think needs to be improved ?
    Also is it the same stiffness and head heavyness ?
    Quote Originally Posted by AurorAX View Post
    I don't think they want to tweek the N90 too much since Lin Dan is so used to playing with it (and the AT700 similar to that), but I could be wrong...

    anyways, new color is always good!
    To me, the current edition is better than the to-be-released N90-II.
    But other players might not share this opinion - they might like the new one.

    The new edition is lighter, but as stiff as the 1st, and still tilted to head-heaviness. In essence, it feels like a slightly lighter version of the current model

    It seems Li Ning is hoping the new, lighter N90 will appeal to doubles players too. For now, it's positioned more a singles racquet (Lin Dan, Wang Lin) although it works exceedingly well for some doubles players (Zheng Bo in XD). A lighter yet head-heavy version would attract those players who currently use Yonex racquets like the AT-900T and AT-700.

    Finally, Li Ning needs to be more realistic about its general pricing.
    Bluntly put, their products (from racquets to overgrips) are NOT value-for-money at the current price levels

  7. #517
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldhand View Post
    Finally, Li Ning needs to be more realistic about its general pricing.
    Bluntly put, their products (from racquets to overgrips) are NOT value-for-money at the current price levels
    this is always in my mind;
    cheap thing, no good
    good thing, no cheap

  8. #518
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oakville, ON
    Posts
    305
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    this is always in my mind;
    cheap thing, no good
    good thing, no cheap
    Exactly, I guess since they set the price so high right now they should be motivated to deliver on that value.

    We'll see!

  9. #519
    Regular Member ryim_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Hong Kong SAR, China
    Posts
    1,722
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrerkiko View Post
    Lin dan dont use me too, same reason as when yonex armotec 900 power was out ,, lin dan dont bother to use it...
    I laughed when I first read this post (sorry)...but again, the 900P was there to replace the 700 and they were both different beasts, which is why LD didn't use it. Even to this day, when I see players (professionals or not) play singles, I still see more AT700 (new and old) than AT900P. The only professional that uses the 900P (that I can think anyway, I'm sure there are more) is LCW.

  10. #520
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sg
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Guys , do you know which Victor racket Korea's Park Sung Hwan used ?

    Could it be a Brave Sword BS 11 ?

    Or BS 10 ?

    I know BS 09 is somehow red and white in colour .

    Not sure which one Park SH use ?

  11. #521
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sg
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I saw from ad , was a SW 35 , but the colour was not like Sw 35 .

  12. #522
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think Park Sung Hwan was using SW36

  13. #523
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    I think Park Sung Hwan was using SW36
    Here's the pic...........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. #524
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    Here's the pic...........
    Can we just check latest news from Korea:

    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...t=79460&page=2

    Post
    number 24

    [IMG]http://www.victorsport.com.cn/upfile...1121735387.jpg[/IMG]

  15. #525
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ehm....what racket is he using now??

  16. #526
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is LYD still using BS09 in KO 2010????

  17. #527
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sg
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    is LYD still using BS09 in KO 2010????
    Yeah i think .... i saw from white and red , or silver and red .

    Should be .

Similar Threads

  1. Professional Players going Professional
    By chris-ccc in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 58
    : 09-30-2013, 08:04 PM
  2. --> Pictures of professional players
    By KB@TB Em in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 4
    : 04-05-2012, 11:59 PM
  3. Heights of professional players
    By Javalina in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 34
    : 11-01-2006, 10:46 AM
  4. Professional players and their racquets
    By quik_silver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 07-05-2005, 06:46 PM
  5. Ex-professional players and jobs
    By HoNgHoNg in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 04-25-2005, 01:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •