User Tag List

Page 78 of 167 FirstFirst ... 28 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 128 ... LastLast
Results 1,310 to 1,326 of 2829
  1. #1310
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshchin View Post
    i dont have any pics i took myself. i've never watched him play live. if you want an internet pic i'm sure you are capable of googling it. cheers!
    I am sorry, but no pictures means no proof on your side of the story.

    Besides, most of us here can pretty much prove that your "Limited Edition N90" has suspicious authenticity. Please post more detailed macro pictures of the racquet if you are very certain that what you have is a genuine Li Ning racquet.

  2. #1311
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    nah, i'm not going to bother. you can believe whatever you want. i don't need to prove anything to you.

  3. #1312
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshchin View Post
    nah, i'm not going to bother. you can believe whatever you want. i don't need to prove anything to you.
    What if I said that Lin Dan use very special N90 with rainbow color on top of its head? And he request to Li Ning to put his wife's name on top of its head too. Would you believe it?

  4. #1313
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    360
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshchin View Post
    i dont have any pics i took myself. i've never watched him play live. if you want an internet pic i'm sure you are capable of googling it. cheers!
    Me too, I've never watch Lin Dan live. But I see a lot of Lin Dan match and I never see he use N90 without tape on it.

  5. #1314
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshchin View Post
    nah, i'm not going to bother. you can believe whatever you want. i don't need to prove anything to you.
    Cause your racket is FAKE. There is nothing limited about it...

  6. #1315
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hold it hold it before we suddenly throw him in with the trash/lier pile, is there any evidence to suggest that he's WRONG? I'm personally not in contact with LN and have no idea about their limited edition rackets (although the N90-II blue was definitely troubling). I've used the N90 for about 2/3 years and i can tell you that the racket head has some interesting grooves that i have definitely not seen before. It might be reinforcement/additional weight. They say LD can sense the weight of his rackets to within 3 grams (or was it 5g), so this might not be too much of a stretch.

    P.S It still looks kinda ugly, but an improvement over the black-top.

  7. #1316
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,720
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    most of the pro player can sence the weight of their racket

  8. #1317
    Regular Member Blitzzards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    GMT-04:00
    Posts
    1,437
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WingsAir View Post
    Hold it hold it before we suddenly throw him in with the trash/lier pile, is there any evidence to suggest that he's WRONG? I'm personally not in contact with LN and have no idea about their limited edition rackets (although the N90-II blue was definitely troubling). I've used the N90 for about 2/3 years and i can tell you that the racket head has some interesting grooves that i have definitely not seen before. It might be reinforcement/additional weight. They say LD can sense the weight of his rackets to within 3 grams (or was it 5g), so this might not be too much of a stretch.

    P.S It still looks kinda ugly, but an improvement over the black-top.
    I believe I have seem the same article as you have regarding LD, and from my memory it should be 3g. The groove you are talking about is an article LN copied from the Yonex Power Armor frame design, from 2003..

    There has been a case in the buy and sell forum where someone has sold such a white topped "Limited Edition N90" before which has been identified as fake, thus my suspicion. And since the person does not bother to prove on his part, we can only suspect that the racquet is fake. He might even have been cheated into buying the fake racquet and is not acceptable of it not being genuine, just like a few other cases before which has happened in the racquet authentication sub-forum.

  9. #1318
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,720
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I always had difficulty in identifying a fake racket. The clone is too good even the serial number

  10. #1319
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Nanjing, China
    Posts
    172
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzzards View Post
    I believe I have seem the same article as you have regarding LD, and from my memory it should be 3g. The groove you are talking about is an article LN copied from the Yonex Power Armor frame design, from 2003..

    There has been a case in the buy and sell forum where someone has sold such a white topped "Limited Edition N90" before which has been identified as fake, thus my suspicion. And since the person does not bother to prove on his part, we can only suspect that the racquet is fake. He might even have been cheated into buying the fake racquet and is not acceptable of it not being genuine, just like a few other cases before which has happened in the racquet authentication sub-forum.
    Ah okay then. I didn't know there was such fake racket in circulation. Did LN release a statement, photo, or anything saying that such a racket was in existence? Well he wasn't actually selling it or shouting that it was authentic. Maybe he was asking for ... more evidence that his is real? If not he should still be able to play with it

  11. #1320
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    37
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have a look at this link and you will know what is it
    http://www.lelong.com.my/li-ning-woo...-09-Sale-P.htm

  12. #1321
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,720
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thats fake

  13. #1322
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,662
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Any friends here can share lee Chong wei racket now is z force or z force limited, 3 or 4u? Thanks

  14. #1323
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brunei Darussalam
    Posts
    1,720
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think its is 3U

  15. #1324
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i don't know if this would help in the Lin Dan special edition n90 argument(being neutral here). take a close look at Lindan and Chen Long's racquet

    enjoy! : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...7392347&type=3

    the album translates as "China Team Training at Wembley"

  16. #1325
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    40
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  17. #1326
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,857
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You can clearly see the athletic tape on top of a regular black-top N90.

Similar Threads

  1. Professional Players going Professional
    By chris-ccc in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 58
    : 09-30-2013, 09:04 PM
  2. --> Pictures of professional players
    By KB@TB Em in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 4
    : 04-06-2012, 12:59 AM
  3. Heights of professional players
    By Javalina in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 34
    : 11-01-2006, 11:46 AM
  4. Professional players and their racquets
    By quik_silver in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 07-05-2005, 07:46 PM
  5. Ex-professional players and jobs
    By HoNgHoNg in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 92
    : 04-25-2005, 02:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •