Canadian players

Discussion in 'Professional Players' started by Josh, Oct 13, 2001.

1. Josh

Josh Guest

Does anyone know of any Canadian players who have Black Knight racquets and if so, what models they have?? I know that Robbyn Hermitage has a BK but I'm not sure which model...

2. Jigga

Jigga Guest

The only Canadian players that use BK are Robyn, most of the others use either FORZA or Yonex. Most of the younger players use FORZA. I think that is the new company ready to replace Yonex in Canada. Oh well! I got some stuff and it is pretty good. You should check out there site at www.prizmsports.com. Anyway ttyl

3. Josh

Josh Guest

Does anyone possibly know what model out of the BK racquets Robbyn Hermitage has??

4. trapped-never

trapped-never Regular Member

telecommunication engineer
    How about Boby Milroy

Ahoj guys,

I would like to attach my question. Do you know what racket uses Boby Milroy? I have seen him playing in this year Czech Open and he was quite excellent. Actually he won the men's singles.

5. Hayden.ostrom9

Hayden.ostrom9 Regular Member

Coffee shop
    Hi, my coach is Robbyn and she just got some new racquets a few weeks back. I believe she uses the Max Force 970 racquets? (The black and silver ones) I'm not sure what she used before those but they are discontinued now.

6. adidascanada

adidascanada Regular Member

Talk about reviving an old thread (2001)!!! LOL :)

7. stevenjoywell

stevenjoywell Regular Member

iT
    yeah, Useful information .Talk about reviving an old thread. thank you .[​IMG]