Go Go Flandi Limpele Eng Hian

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ChokinCrew, Oct 19, 2001.

1. ChokinCrew

ChokinCrew Guest

i think they are making a comeback as they can win chew/chan which is quite strong in doubles and moreover,they are the only indonesian left in the event.
    Go Go...~!~~!

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    Talking about Flandi/Eng, i know that their in England now but i think their still representing Indonesia. Just that their training seperately from the rest of the Indonesian team. Just like Ellen Angelina who is also training seperately from the Indonesian team

3. John

John Guest

Unfortunately you made the wrong call - Go Go - they actually went. In fact the Danes are having something of a homefest in 3 finals, with both finalsits in the MD and WD and Camilla and Pi (training and living in Copenhagen with the Danish team) in the WS finals. The defeat of Zhang Ning and Zhou Mi was an eye-opener. I think Camila took my telepathy advice and got a sports psychologist about her fixation with the Chinese wall. She beat 4 Asians in a row including 3 top Chinese - Ling, Zeng and Zhou. Let's see how she copes with Pi whose game she knows. Now for Chen Hong to do the same and finsh off tournaments. John