User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Yuen long, Hong Kong
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink clubs in south west uk

    any clubs or tournaments in the south west uk??anything near somerset would be great?!!and how would i get a decent coach??iv been to county training but outgrew and out played most in the team.....where else shall i go?

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England, London
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yippo888
    any clubs or tournaments in the south west uk??anything near somerset would be great?!!and how would i get a decent coach??iv been to county training but outgrew and out played most in the team.....where else shall i go?
    come to bristol!!! im a decent player looking for a good challenge, i can show u the decent clubs, reply asap!

    wai

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England, London
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    come on, wanna get some names of ppl living in south west uk who wanna play. show of hands and names pls.

    wai

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Yuen long, Hong Kong
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by waiwai8
    come to bristol!!! im a decent player looking for a good challenge, i can show u the decent clubs, reply asap!

    wai
    cool!!well i live in somerset but im going to bristol uni next year!!im 18 but im playing at like top county level......but yeh sweet reply soon!could organise a game.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Yippo888,

    I don't know if you have tried, but James Elkin is the Development Officer, Match Secretary and Coaching Secretary of Somerset County Association. He is also a good coach from what I understand. He, I am sure would be able to put you in touch with some quality clubs in your area.

    Perhaps if you would like to IM me I will give you his e mail address and telephone no.

    Have you also seen my post of today, advertising the 23rd Duchy of Cornwall Open Championships - maybe you would interested in entering? Again, IM me and I will ensure an entry form is sent to you if you are interested.

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,

    Linda Collins

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Yuen long, Hong Kong
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda Collins
    Hi Yippo888,

    I don't know if you have tried, but James Elkin is the Development Officer, Match Secretary and Coaching Secretary of Somerset County Association. He is also a good coach from what I understand. He, I am sure would be able to put you in touch with some quality clubs in your area.

    Perhaps if you would like to IM me I will give you his e mail address and telephone no.

    Have you also seen my post of today, advertising the 23rd Duchy of Cornwall Open Championships - maybe you would interested in entering? Again, IM me and I will ensure an entry form is sent to you if you are interested.

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,

    Linda Collins
    yeh im interestd to both!if u cud send sum info that wud be lush!looking forward to ur reply!
    ray

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Wink

    Yippo, if you are still around Bristol probably we can meet up for a game. Decent standard I am.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Yuen long, Hong Kong
    Posts
    210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtml0012 View Post
    Yippo, if you are still around Bristol probably we can meet up for a game. Decent standard I am.
    u up for a game sunday?uwe sports centre?gimme a call if ur free. pmed u.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    : 04-19-2011, 09:15 PM
  2. Badminton Clubs South Jakarta Near Pluit
    By risingsun in forum Indonesia
    Replies: 1
    : 07-07-2009, 05:22 AM
  3. Badminton South West Sydney.
    By conman in forum Australia / New Zealand
    Replies: 6
    : 03-12-2009, 05:07 AM
  4. Clubs around the west-midlands?
    By harryc in forum UK
    Replies: 1
    : 04-23-2007, 03:12 PM
  5. south west
    By Dan171 in forum UK
    Replies: 0
    : 06-22-2005, 03:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •