where to play on thursday ??

Discussion in 'Canada West' started by Alvin, May 5, 2005.

1. Alvin

Alvin New Member

hey guys, I live in burnaby and I usually play at cameron and BCIT. I just wondering does anyone know where I can play on thursday ?? I need a place that is good for loners like me. Plz help guys... I am desperate to play today

2. Nephrus

Nephrus Regular Member

i also live in burnaby (North) and i have no idea about places in burnaby opened for thursday night. However if you are that desperate to play i think sunset community centre is good for thursday. If you are free on weds you can come try hasting community centre right across from PNE. If you do wish to come, send me a PM i'll fill you in on the details.

3. yogi7

yogi7 Regular Member

Alvin, are you referring to Thurs morning or night? If you need a baddy in the morning, I might be able to play. I'm still trying to get my swing back after lots of years of not playing.

4. Break-My-String

Break-My-String Regular Member

I do believe Killarney (49th & Kerr) & Champlain Heights (approx. Kerr & 58th) has a Thursday nite drop-in session starting around 8pm. Give them a call.

Cheers!

5. badrad

badrad Regular Member

currently unemployed
    alvin...
    Try Queens Park Arenex in new westminster. It is off McBride, just before the north end of the Patullo Bridge.

There are several players that would be a good match for you. Thursdays are normally not as busy, but the core group of the younger players are quite good and will often be there. I think you will know a few of them from other places.

It's an odd time - 6:50 to 8:20, 90 minutes, but there is rarely any court waits.

badrad