User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valkyier
    A better picture of cap...and a lousy pic of the frame...hope they tell "the truth"
    Font looks dodgy... need pictures of serial and shaft...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope...my racquet do not have a single gtommet strip on it...
    If the MP99 does not have the grommet strip, i can be 100% sure its a fake. I think your so called friend is not a very good friend + cheats his own friends and also lying to cover it up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

from the pictures you posted, i can be 110% sure its fake, the red paint on the side of the frame is suppose to be arrow shape and not just flat, also the grommets do not appear to be flat square grommets. The botttom of the cone looks wrong, you can check by looking at the mould quality of the word "JAPAN" the P looks totally bent.

I bet my life on it its fake

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www007.upp.so-net.ne.jp/nekon...nfungti99b.jpg

follow this link to see a comparasion

The top 3 rackets are real, the bottom one is a fake, notice the diffference in color of the red strip and its shape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

leeshim already said the serial is not legitmate... What's still there to determine?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neosakai
    leeshim already said the serial is not legitmate... What's still there to determine?
    Well... nowadays those fake manufacturers can easily come to badmintoncentral.com for geninue serial numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real serial number + fake characteristics = fake racquet

Fake serial number + anything = fake

MP99 was first introduced in 2002, the serial number has it as 2000...

Leeshim said it already, so why still go on about the racquet? It's fake 100% already

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Real serial number + fake characteristics = fake racquet

Fake serial number + anything = fake

MP99 was first introduced in 2002, the serial number has it as 2000...

Leeshim said it already, so why still go on about the racquet? It's fake 100% already
    Fully agreed with your view point, no objection at all.

What I mean to say is that most probably he is only trying to provide another way to detect fake. This racket is certainly a fake, but other owners may browse this forum for hints on how to determine a fake, so... the more ways to compare, the merrier!

Agree?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree.... Idiotcompanies are so stupid... Mp99 without the black grommet strip..

I've seen one at my school too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree.... Idiotcompanies are so stupid... Mp99 without the black grommet strip..

I've seen one at my school too.
    I myself was so afraid of fakes that I intentionally bought my Nanospeed 8000 from the local distributor after confirming with Yonex, and paying at a slightly higher price; S$299/-.

I particularly love my NS8000 instead of my NS7000, especially when attacking...

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for confirming this is a fake...besides, i learned a lot more...thanks everyone...now here's another problem...that friend of mine said that he could exchange this racquet for a YY nano sensation 88 and 99. The "and" means both racquets...I paid this MP99 for RM379...so, for RM379, he could get me 2 YY nano sensations...Im wondering if this is another deal to rip me off...I'll browse other threads on information for YY racquets...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for confirming this is a fake...besides, i learned a lot more...thanks everyone...now here's another problem...that friend of mine said that he could exchange this racquet for a YY nano sensation 88 and 99. The "and" means both racquets...I paid this MP99 for RM379...so, for RM379, he could get me 2 YY nano sensations...Im wondering if this is another deal to rip me off...I'll browse other threads on information for YY racquets...
    its another rip off as there is no such thing as yonex nano sensation 88 and 99. getting your money back seems to be the best way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh???

What nano sensation 88 and 99 are referring to?? I have never hear of any of such models from YONEX. Most probably he is referring to another 2 pcs of the clones.

The Nanospeed 9000 alone will approximately cost S$225, which amounts to approximately RM506/-...

Wonder if you could give more details??

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HKChua
    Huh???

What nano sensation 88 and 99 are referring to?? I have never hear of any of such models from YONEX. Most probably he is referring to another 2 pcs of the clones.

The Nanospeed 9000 alone will approximately cost S$225, which amounts to approximately RM506/-...

Wonder if you could give more details??

Thanks.
    Nano Sensation 88 and 99 are from Yang Yang...not yonex and also, I thought there is no Nanospeed 9000 on the market yet ?? Unless its a fake one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by frankcent
    its another rip off as there is no such thing as yonex nano sensation 88 and 99. getting your money back seems to be the best way.
    I agree with frankcent, I think that guy is taking you for a ride. The YY MP99 is currently sold at S$178, which is approximately RM400/-, and it is certainly a genuine piece, SP Version. Call 6253 8858 Mr Soh to confirm.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nano Sensation 88 and 99 are from Yang Yang...not yonex and also, I thought there is no Nanospeed 9000 on the market yet ?? Unless its a fake one.
    Sorry! My mistake, I am referring to my Nanospeed 8000!

Typo, it is a typo!

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi valkyier! I think i know who your are. Anyway don't get the YY rackets(both of them cost much less than the price of your mp99), try to get the wilson N-Pro + another pair of shoes from your friend. So when are you coming back to jb? If u want i can go with you to have a look at those rackets!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast