User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah... but coach romeo is so busy for teaching some students that will join in the NCR...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mhitch0210 View Post
    ah... but coach romeo is so busy teaching some students who will join in the NCR...
    coach manny will do good. he's got a good basic foundation. remember that the basics are the most important thing to learn in badminton. without it, you'll never be able to progress to doing advanced shots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah i know that,, thnx again for the tips....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey I'm going this saturday at flick. what time again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh,,,, 1st day of training is so tired.......... first to train is my footwork,,, hahaha,,, 30 mins of jogging around the court... hahahha.,...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrpao View Post
    hey I'm going this saturday at flick. what time again?
    I'll be there at around 7:30 pm. But Raymond arrives earlier ... around 4-ish. See you there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mhitch0210 View Post
    sigh,,,, 1st day of training is so tired.......... first to train is my footwork,,, hahaha,,, 30 mins of jogging around the court... hahahha.,...
    That's how it goes mhitch. Next you'll be doing drills, picking up shuttles and transferring it to the other side. Sooner or later, you'll just realize that you're already competing in tournaments. Good job. I hope we get to play some time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venkatesh View Post
    That's how it goes mhitch. Next you'll be doing drills, picking up shuttles and transferring it to the other side.
    i did it already.... that kind of training is very hard to move my feet and my legs faster... my legs hurts....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone!

I played few times at flick around last quarter of 2007. I even underwent training with coach manny for two sessions only (had to cut it short because of job schedule). I played badminton last feb 2008 and I'm aching to play again. I can classify my skill level somewhere in between novice and intermediate and I hope I can improve. Are you guys still playing at flick? Am hoping to play again and join a group.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaymz View Post
    Hi everyone!

I played few times at flick around last quarter of 2007. I even underwent training with coach manny for two sessions only (had to cut it short because of job schedule). I played badminton last feb 2008 and I'm aching to play again. I can classify my skill level somewhere in between novice and intermediate and I hope I can improve. Are you guys still playing at flick? Am hoping to play again and join a group.
    Yes. The sched there has been changed (at least for our group). We play there during Mon and Wed, 7 pm. mrpao and 88raymond are already regular members. Look for Romeo, the que master.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. The sched there has been changed (at least for our group). We play there during Mon and Wed, 7 pm. mrpao and 88raymond are already regular members. Look for Romeo, the que master.
    Is the play-all-you-can still available on Saturdays and Sundays? Is it ok to join your queing knowing that I may not be good enough for most of the players? Can I readily find players near my level of play? (Nakakahiya din kasi minsan kapag ako yung pinakamahina.)

Anyway, I hope one of these weekends I can go back to flick. It's just along the way from my office.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the play-all-you-can still available on Saturdays and Sundays? Is it ok to join your queing knowing that I may not be good enough for most of the players? Can I readily find players near my level of play? (Nakakahiya din kasi minsan kapag ako yung pinakamahina.)

Anyway, I hope one of these weekends I can go back to flick. It's just along the way from my office.
    Yes. The "play all you can" during Sat and Sun is still available. However, you should be in a group because there's no que master during these days. There are beginners in the Mon and Wed queueing. In fact, they're already regulars and have recently joined a tournament to represent our club. Eventually, they'll get better as long as they continue playing with the group.

Gear up and join us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there again.

I just want to confirm if there's still any queing on Friday at Olivarez. Can I know the details? I'm willing to play there instead because it's the last day of work every week and I can afford to stay late at night.

I played there last Friday with my new officemates from SPi at around 6PM to 7PM. If anybody was there at that time, we were the group playing with 3 Americans. All of my officemates are casual/recreational players and apparently, I'm the only one who knows the rules and can hit the shuttle decently. Also, they only play for less than 2 hours and I felt like I'm just getting started.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there again.

I just want to confirm if there's still any queing on Friday at Olivarez. Can I know the details? I'm willing to play there instead because it's the last day of work every week and I can afford to stay late at night.

I played there last Friday with my new officemates from SPi at around 6PM to 7PM. If anybody was there at that time, we were the group playing with 3 Americans. All of my officemates are casual/recreational players and apparently, I'm the only one who knows the rules and can hit the shuttle decently. Also, they only play for less than 2 hours and I felt like I'm just getting started.
    You must have mistaken Flick badminton court from Olivarez.

I think there's no queuing in Flick during Fridays. But you can ask 88raymond to include you on their Friday group at Olivarez. They play in the 10-court building.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You must have mistaken Flick badminton court from Olivarez.

I think there's no queuing in Flick during Fridays. But you can ask 88raymond to include you on their Friday group at Olivarez. They play in the 10-court building.
    No, I really mean Olivarez. Like I said, I played there last Friday with our American trainers at our company. I read before here that there's a queing in Olivarez every Friday and I want to join that since I can only play on weekends.

When you say 10-court badminton building, are you referring to another building in Olivarez? Is there more than 1 badminton building in Olivarez? Please clarify. Thanks. Looking forward to play there, even starting tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I really mean Olivarez. Like I said, I played there last Friday with our American trainers at our company. I read before here that there's a queing in Olivarez every Friday and I want to join that since I can only play on weekends.

When you say 10-court badminton building, are you referring to another building in Olivarez? Is there more than 1 badminton building in Olivarez? Please clarify. Thanks. Looking forward to play there, even starting tomorrow.
    There are two badminton buildings in Olivarez. The 10-court building (also known as "tara 10") is bigger. Tara 5 is adjacent to the tennis courts.

There is no "official queuing" in Olivarez during Friday. However, you can join Raymond's group and they'll officiate your games. Raymond's the tall guy who's ambidextrous, but he's mostly left-handed. Just look for him and he'll take care of you. I'll text him so that he'll know you'll come.

Are these trainers the petite female foreigners I see in the canteen?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast