User Tag List

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was told by my friends that upto the end of Sept 2010, most authorized Yonex shops in Bangkok malls are giving out special discount in sportwear & shoes except rackets. Yonex competition t-shirts are priced at Bt190 instead of Bt599, while various of Yonex shoes priced between Bt 1,000 - Bt 1,999. Too bad i can't be in Bangkok during this month!

PS: I have no idea if the discount is available for unauthorized Yonex shops behind National Stadium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just check sport marketing today
    ARCZSTH selling at Baht 4,500...no free string...accept credit card with 3% charges...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I prefer the friendly service at Sports Marketing. If you check prices with the lady at First Sports, she seems quite reluctant to tell you the prices.

Usually I purchase yonex racquets from Sports Marketing and visit First Sports only to check out the Gosen racquets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    just check sport marketing today
    ARCZSTH selling at Baht 4,500...no free string...accept credit card with 3% charges...

Hi, do you mean. ARC-Z with Taufik Hidayat signature on it? or ARC-Z with TH-coded on the shaft? Do you happen to check the price for AT-900P Lee CW model?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    Personally I prefer the friendly service at Sports Marketing. If you check prices with the lady at First Sports, she seems quite reluctant to tell you the prices.

Usually I purchase yonex racquets from Sports Marketing and visit First Sports only to check out the Gosen racquets.
    Have you tried bargaining down the racket price at Sports Marketing? I recalled the last time i went to purchase BS11 4U at Sports Marketing, the worker stated the price of Bt 4,500 with no discount whatsoever, but then i asked my thai gf to bargain directly at the big boss there whom sat on table.. and he immediately gave the final price of Bt 3,500 excluding string! well,.. Bt 1,000 off just for the first bargaining. But i have no idea if this could happen for foreigners.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was it First Sports or Sports Marketing? I dun think Victor racquets are sold at Sports Marketing? Thanks for the info. I will get my Thai colleagues to bargain on my behalf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was it First Sports or Sports Marketing? I dun think Victor racquets are sold at Sports Marketing? Thanks for the info. I will get my Thai colleagues to bargain on my behalf
    i cant really remember the shop name but it was either one of those shops. if you can speak a little bit of thai, then just simply ask the boss. don't ask the staff since he/she won't give off even 1 satang for you. and by the way, don't forget to check the 3U or 4U version of the racket. i wasn't pay too much attention to the racket when they string it for me. I remember the staff showed me 3U version, then i got a deal off Bt 1000, left the shop for while instead of waiting for the stringing, then when i received it and checked it carefully later after 3 days of purchase..i notice they had switched it to 4U version!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, Victor racquets are not sold at Sports Marketing. I know First Sports sells Yonex, Gosen, Victor and Li Ning whereas Sports Marketing sells Yonex, Kumpoo, Tailai and some other brands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    Hi, do you mean. ARC-Z with Taufik Hidayat signature on it? or ARC-Z with TH-coded on the shaft? Do you happen to check the price for AT-900P Lee CW model?
    i dont chk the other racket price coz i am more interest to join the z slash fans...hehe
    despite no free string and added 3% credit card charges its still much cheaper to buy at msia RM650 for this racket.
    save almost rm200..wow !! just bcoz its was printed with TH and not SP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here some photo taken last week which still hot from bangkok..
    enjoy.Name:  bgk2.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  77.5 KB.Name:  bgk1.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  57.3 KB

ARCZSTH selling at Baht 4,500...by marketing sports

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does First Sports or nearby shops behind National Stadium sell Kason rackets? I'm growing some interest of getting myself a Kason racket after seeing how Cai/Fu' effort in promoting Kason rackets.

There is a thai website for Kason (http://www.kasonthailand.com/shop.php) but the location of the dealers/shops is written in Thai. some help here would really be appreciated. There's a drop-down menu which i guess stated the district/province in Thailand?? Preferred Kason dealers/shops that are nearby BTS or malls in Bangkok area.

Thank you for the help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does First Sports or nearby shops behind National Stadium sell Kason rackets? I'm growing some interest of getting myself a Kason racket after seeing how Cai/Fu' effort in promoting Kason rackets.

There is a thai website for Kason (http://www.kasonthailand.com/shop.php) but the location of the dealers/shops is written in Thai. some help here would really be appreciated. There's a drop-down menu which i guess stated the district/province in Thailand?? Preferred Kason dealers/shops that are nearby BTS or malls in Bangkok area.

Thank you for the help.
    First Sports sell Kason if I remembered correctly. But not many models.

If you want a more comprehensive range, go to Paragon Mall, the sports section of the department store has quite a comprehensive range.

BTW, you didn't read the thread on Fu/Cai's Kason racquet ? It seems like they are repainted racquets as the bottom of the handle showed Li Ning logo.

So you are buying Kason because they are promoting the brand ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    First Sports sell Kason if I remembered correctly. But not many models.

If you want a more comprehensive range, go to Paragon Mall, the sports section of the department store has quite a comprehensive range.

BTW, you didn't read the thread on Fu/Cai's Kason racquet ? It seems like they are repainted racquets as the bottom of the handle showed Li Ning logo.

So you are buying Kason because they are promoting the brand ?

Yes, i did read it. Kason racket was actually my very first racket back around 15-17 years ago.. when i was about to start my addiction to badminton. After broke it, i switched to Yonex & Wilson.. and recently just thinking of why not give it a try again although i knew Fu/Cai were just faking their Lining into Kason just to promote the brand again.

I also went through the Kason catalog (http://www.kasonthailand.com/files/k...gazine_new.zip) and surprisingly the catalog was made completely in flash, very well-organized with complete products specs. I've never seen any sporting brand would go to such extend just to give a complete coverage to customers. So the least i could appreciate their (Cai/Fu & Kason) efforts is to try out Kason again.

Paragon Mall? do you mean Super Sports? i thought they were only selling Yonex, Wilson, Dunlop, & some random FBT brands. Maybe i'll just drop by First Sports & Paragon Mall when visiting Thlnd. I am looking for Kason TSF Arcustec 300A which is one of their hi-end & newest racket line.

Thank you for the info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, i did read it. Kason racket was actually my very first racket back around 15-17 years ago.. when i was about to start my addiction to badminton. After broke it, i switched to Yonex & Wilson.. and recently just thinking of why not give it a try again although i knew Fu/Cai were just faking their Lining into Kason just to promote the brand again.

I also went through the Kason catalog (http://www.kasonthailand.com/files/k...gazine_new.zip) and surprisingly the catalog was made completely in flash, very well-organized with complete products specs. I've never seen any sporting brand would go to such extend just to give a complete coverage to customers. So the least i could appreciate their (Cai/Fu & Kason) efforts is to try out Kason again.

Paragon Mall? do you mean Super Sports? i thought they were only selling Yonex, Wilson, Dunlop, & some random FBT brands. Maybe i'll just drop by First Sports & Paragon Mall when visiting Thlnd. I am looking for Kason TSF Arcustec 300A which is one of their hi-end & newest racket line.

Thank you for the info.
    TSF300A is not their latest model, there is a 300TI which is a newer version.

It isn't cheap though, I think it cost more than 4000 baht after discount which makes me think twice about getting it.

Moreover, the grommet is special and you can't get it easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ,
    Anyone go to Bangkok ...??? any one can help to buy ARC-Z with Taufik Hidayat signature on it??? pls PM me, Thanks a lot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    TSF300A is not their latest model, there is a 300TI which is a newer version.

It isn't cheap though, I think it cost more than 4000 baht after discount which makes me think twice about getting it.

Moreover, the grommet is special and you can't get it easily.
    wooow... i thought Kason would cost less than baht 4000 as Kumpoo hi-end racket does. well, i'll have to think twice of getting it then. thnxs for the insight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wooow... i thought Kason would cost less than baht 4000 as Kumpoo hi-end racket does. well, i'll have to think twice of getting it then. thnxs for the insight.
    They have a new model, the TSF500. Comes in 2 color, red or blue but the specs for both seems the same though unlike the TSF300 where one is for Attack and the other is Defend.

The TSF500 still uses special grommet at the top, which stretches from 10 o'clock to 2 o'clock. This is a strip of grommet, much like the replacement one from Yonex.