User Tag List

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 273 to 289 of 581
  1. #273
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would also like to know where First Sports/Sports Marketing is. I went to Thailand last summer and had problems also finding those 2 stores.

  2. #274
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,151
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Believe there was a map and address put by a forum member somewhere in this thread.

    If you refer to the link below, if you're starting from MBK, you will need to walk in the direction of the Siam @Siam hotel until you reach Tesco Lotus. You will see a lane/stadium opposite Tesco Lotus. First Sports / Sports Marketing /Parrot Sports / FBT / Grand Sport are located along this lane.

    http://www.asiatravel.com/thailand/p.../location.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Y. View Post
    I spent a good few hours walking around in Bangkok (near National Stadium & MBK) looking for First Sports / Sports Marketing. Just couldn't find it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aZn_Popcorn View Post
    I would also like to know where First Sports/Sports Marketing is. I went to Thailand last summer and had problems also finding those 2 stores.

  3. #275
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It is quite easy to get to those shops. Take the BTS to the Nation Stadium stop, and then go to the road that is near to MBK. Just walk along the road in the direction of the traffic, you will walk past the stadium and you should see a lane on your left, turn in and you will all the sports shop.

  4. #276
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    uk-oxford
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    is there any cab still selling in thai?

    thx

  5. #277
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,151
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wongccw View Post
    is there any cab still selling in thai?

    thx
    if i recall correctly, for high-end models only cab21s are available. no cab20 or cab30ms.

  6. #278
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does anyone know where or if i can find Victor Brave Sword 08 rackets in thailand bangkok.???

    Thankss

  7. #279
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    victor brave sword 08. A stiff racket. if you are good at smashing, this is a good racket. otherwise victor brave sword 09 is a all rounder racket.

  8. #280
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm a doubles player and feeling the bs 08 the racket feels nice but its hard to get ahold of it now. can the bs08 racket be bought in singapore? if so know the price? of both?

    Thanks

  9. #281
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SNG
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by risingsun View Post
    i'm a doubles player and feeling the bs 08 the racket feels nice but its hard to get ahold of it now. can the bs08 racket be bought in singapore? if so know the price? of both?

    Thanks
    BS08 and BS09 are easily available in Singapore
    I juz bought BS09 last month ...very user friendly racket which the superwaves and shock less technology and slim shaft ....

    They only cost approx SIN $140 c/w BG66 string and free karakal PU grip.

  10. #282
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow is that right, Can you tell me the price and at which shop they have the BS08 as everywhere i look they are telling me that its out of production now. Then maybe i can get my uncle in Singapore to pick up some of this racket for me.

    Have you tried the bs08 if you have what are the comparable differences of the 2.

    Thanks alot mate/



    Quote Originally Posted by konafan View Post
    BS08 and BS09 are easily available in Singapore
    I juz bought BS09 last month ...very user friendly racket which the superwaves and shock less technology and slim shaft ....

    They only cost approx SIN $140 c/w BG66 string and free karakal PU grip.

  11. #283
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    uk-oxford
    Posts
    81
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    if i recall correctly, for high-end models only cab21s are available. no cab20 or cab30ms.
    new version one?

  12. #284
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SNG
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by risingsun View Post
    Wow is that right, Can you tell me the price and at which shop they have the BS08 as everywhere i look they are telling me that its out of production now. Then maybe i can get my uncle in Singapore to pick up some of this racket for me.

    Have you tried the bs08 if you have what are the comparable differences of the 2.

    Thanks alot mate/

    Victor distributor in Singapore
    BLK 724 #01-73 AVE 6
    ANG MO KIO CENTRAL MARKET
    Name: Chris Aw Boon Long
    Handphone no. : 92387284

    I only tried BS09 ..really user friendly ..another one is Supernano5 ..u can try

  13. #285
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    I visited Sports Marketing and First Sports early this week. These prices are correct as at 9th March 2009:

    SHB-72(white/blue or black/red)
    First Sports / Sports Marketing - 1,950 baht (US$54)

    AT600 (4u g5 only)
    First Sports / Sports Marketing - 2,870 baht (US$80) for unstrung racquet

    Arc Saber 10 (3u g5 only)
    First Sports / Sports Marketing - 4,150 baht (US$115) for unstrung racquet

    NS9900 (3u g5 only)
    Supersports chain and Yonex showroom at Central World Plaza - 6,690 baht (US$184) for unstrung racquet.
    First Sports - 4,050 baht (US$112) for unstrung racquet. few pieces left.
    Sports Marketing - 4,200 baht (US$116) for racquet/bg66 string. few pieces left.

    too bad i didnt bring enough cash
    Can you tell me please if they still have the ns9900 for that price or similar in bangkok??

    Thanks

  14. #286
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can anyone give an update on the prices for NS9900 in Bangkok ?

    If it is still around the last posted price of THB4050 and is available, I might consider getting it.

  15. #287
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    Can anyone give an update on the prices for NS9900 in Bangkok ?

    If it is still around the last posted price of THB4050 and is available, I might consider getting it.
    I can answer my own question !

    It is THB4200 at the 1st shop and THB4300 at the 2nd shop. Both prices are without strings and grip.

    I forgot the name, 1st shop is the one that you hit first if you turn into the lane from the main road.

  16. #288
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    I can answer my own question !

    It is THB4200 at the 1st shop and THB4300 at the 2nd shop. Both prices are without strings and grip.

    I forgot the name, 1st shop is the one that you hit first if you turn into the lane from the main road.
    do you know the availabillity for these ns9900?

    grip sizes?

    i am looking too pick up 2 peices on thursday.

  17. #289
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,529
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by risingsun View Post
    do you know the availabillity for these ns9900?

    grip sizes?

    i am looking too pick up 2 peices on thursday.
    Shouldn't be a problem on availability, I was there last night (tue) and there's quite a few left.

    Grip size is G5 though.

Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Price Yonex Rackets in Thailand(Bangkok)
    By 826958 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 25
    : 05-19-2013, 07:15 AM
  2. Price Yonex NS4500 Rackets in Thailand(Bangkok)
    By 826958 in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 01-26-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. Carlton Rackets in Bangkok
    By lighthammer in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 08-18-2009, 10:28 PM
  4. Prince Rackets in Bangkok ?
    By naraen in forum Market Place
    Replies: 0
    : 11-26-2006, 02:57 AM
  5. Bangkok Rackets
    By craigynewts in forum Market Place
    Replies: 5
    : 04-16-2006, 11:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •