User Tag List

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by teoky View Post
    It is definitely 4U/G5 and I also got the warranty card. The serial number and specs are engraved on the cone so I think it is original.

I have bought quite a few racquets from Sports Marketing/First Sports and I have no doubt on their authencity.

My friends had bought the same 4U/G5 AT900P from sports marketing. He didn't receive and any warranty card from the shop. Would you mind post the warranty card picture and I will ask verify with Yonex (Thailand) authencity.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    My friends had bought the same 4U/G5 AT900P from sports marketing. He didn't receive and any warranty card from the shop. Would you mind post the warranty card picture and I will ask verify with Yonex (Thailand) authencity.
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=46792

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This warranty card from Sports Marketing or from Yonex shop in ZEN shopping complex? Just to clarify that it come from the right source as the pricing is much different compare to both shop?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This warranty card from Sports Marketing or from Yonex shop in ZEN shopping complex? Just to clarify that it come from the right source as the pricing is much different compare to both shop?
    You should receive a warranty card for any Yonex racquet you purchase from First Sports, Sports Marketing or other authorised dealers in Thailand selling Yonex racquets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Sealman
    Thanks for posting the link on the warranty card, me too lazy to take a pic and post it for hola4's benefit.

@ hola4
    There is a margin on every product and it is up to the seller to determine how much he wants to make. Even for the department stores like Zen or the Super Sports located within Robinsons@Sukhumvit, Central@Chidlom etc, you will notice different pricing.

I remember that the Super Sports@Sukhumvit had a 20% discount on some of the higher end Yonex racquets whereas Siam Paragon didn't have the discount.

Do I care ? Well, as long as what I get is genuine and it is the cheapest, I am happy. Warranty to me not really that important as it is not valid in Singapore and covers manufacturing defects and not breakage due to mishits or clashes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Sealman
    Thanks for posting the link on the warranty card, me too lazy to take a pic and post it for hola4's benefit.

@ hola4
    There is a margin on every product and it is up to the seller to determine how much he wants to make. Even for the department stores like Zen or the Super Sports located within Robinsons@Sukhumvit, Central@Chidlom etc, you will notice different pricing.

I remember that the Super Sports@Sukhumvit had a 20% discount on some of the higher end Yonex racquets whereas Siam Paragon didn't have the discount.

Do I care ? Well, as long as what I get is genuine and it is the cheapest, I am happy. Warranty to me not really that important as it is not valid in Singapore and covers manufacturing defects and not breakage due to mishits or clashes.
    Thanks Sealman and Teoky for the information. I remember my last visit of Bangkok and the Super Sports located near Westine Hotel offer a 20% discount. But after deducting the 20% off for a AT900P(4U/G4), it was about 4950 baht. I believe when you decide to buy a YY racket in Bangkok, you already strike off the warranty in exchange for a lower cost racket. My friends often travel to Bangkok for business trip. I will let him know and sure enough he will go back to Sports Marketing to get his warrenty card. THANKS....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Sealman and Teoky for the information. I remember my last visit of Bangkok and the Super Sports located near Westine Hotel offer a 20% discount. But after deducting the 20% off for a AT900P(4U/G4), it was about 4950 baht. I believe when you decide to buy a YY racket in Bangkok, you already strike off the warranty in exchange for a lower cost racket. My friends often travel to Bangkok for business trip. I will let him know and sure enough he will go back to Sports Marketing to get his warrenty card. THANKS....
    The Super Sports that you are referring to is inside Robinsons on 3rd level.

Price is Bangkok is great for the top end racquets, you can really save alot if you don't mind the TH code and also the lack of local warranty.

Just a tiny problem is that alot of the sport shops are not willing to string at tension higher than the max recommended which for Yonex is 24lbs. But that is small issue, just string it in Singapore.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Super Sports that you are referring to is inside Robinsons on 3rd level.

Price is Bangkok is great for the top end racquets, you can really save alot if you don't mind the TH code and also the lack of local warranty.

Just a tiny problem is that alot of the sport shops are not willing to string at tension higher than the max recommended which for Yonex is 24lbs. But that is small issue, just string it in Singapore.
    Hmm...My that friend string his TH AT900P at 26lbs with BG80(Sports Marketing). Most pple shop at MBK for a couple hours before went to the shop to collect the racket. Anywhere, is the stringer skill. The next time I go to Bangkok, I will ask for AT900P/T with 4U/G5 specifications in YY retail shops since it is common.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone got the email address of sport marketing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there - does anyone know if sports marketing or first sport are open on sundays?

thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcchooi View Post
    hi there - does anyone know if sports marketing or first sport are open on sundays?

thanks
    yes they are open on sundays and close around 5pm if i recall correctly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mcchooi View Post
    hi there - does anyone know if sports-marketing / first-sports / mylookbad sell the following, and if so, their prices?

- shoe: SHB-101MX http://www.yonex.co.uk/Badminton/Pro...spx?ProdID=502
    - shoe: SHB-101LTD http://www.yonex.co.uk/Badminton/Pro...spx?ProdID=501
    - shoe: SHB-200 http://www.yonex.co.uk/Badminton/Pro...spx?ProdID=500
    - bag: Pro Thermal 6 (9826AI) http://www.yonex.co.uk/Badminton/Pro...spx?ProdID=553

many thanks!
    mchooi
    i visited first sports and sports marketing today. i didnt check the prices but the shoes are available at both shops (except SHB101LTD is out of stock at first sports). the bag is not available.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks sealman...i'll get some gear there, later today (sunday)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mcchooi, did u manage to get any stuff in either first sports or sports marketing? May i know the latest price of SHB-101mx and SHB-200?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can any body pls update the price for me at First Sport and Sport Marketing...
    Thanks...
    AT900Power
    AT700 New and Old edition
    SHB101LTD
    SHB101MX
    shoes...
    Thanks a lot.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Hanz6668 View Post
    can any body pls update the price for me at First Sport and Sport Marketing...
    Thanks...
    AT900Power
    AT700 New and Old edition
    SHB101LTD
    SHB101MX
    shoes...
    Thanks a lot.....

Sport Marketing...

AT900Power=4,100 bht
    AT700 Old edition-out of stock
    AT700 New edition-around 3,000-3,200bht
    shoes...will ask them later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys I need some help. Anyone have the current pricing for NS9900 (If its already on sale) at First Sport or Sport Marketing?

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast