Thread: Yonex Rackets in Bangkok
07-18-2012, 02:55 PM #494
07-19-2012, 12:27 AM #495
http://maps.google.co.th/?ie=UTF8&hl=en and key in 'Supachalasai National Stadium'. The shops are located along CHULA 5. Its approx 15mins walk from National Stadium BTS station/MBK Center if you walk along RAMA 1 road.
If you're looking for Yonex apparels suggest you visit the Yonex showroom at Central World Plaza 3rd level.
Last edited by Sealman; 07-19-2012 at 12:40 AM.
07-19-2012, 03:05 AM #496
07-20-2012, 07:01 AM #497
just returned from bangkok
paragon sport section :
victor shirts at 390bath
central world Yonex store:
yonex 700rp at 5270bath
voltric z-force 5670bath
arc 10 premium 2012 5350b
sport marketing :
( i bought mine here yesterday)
yonex 700rp 4200bath plus 230 for the BG66ultimax
nanospeed 9900 saw them selling purple colour only 4600bath
and i cant find victor racket along the stadium. just saw few of them in paragon sport section
07-21-2012, 10:46 PM #498
those shops along national stadium do not sell hi-end Victor anymore. They used to, back in 2009, but not anymore.
07-22-2012, 09:07 AM #499
are airasia allow us to hand carry badminton racket?emporium sportmall sell victor racket?
08-08-2012, 04:27 AM #500
airasia has no issue of passengers carrying racket equipment on board. However, different airport has different regulation for check-in. For instance, Thailand's airport is OKAY with passengers carrying rackets into waiting room. Malaysia's airport isn't so friendly about this. I was once hand-carried 7 rackets from Bangkok-Malaysia-Indonesia (transit in Kuala Lumpur). The officials told me to check-in my rackets along with other baggage, reason was for security. After talked nicely to them and because my flight is about to on board, i was lucky and allowed to keep go on as they pretended not to see the rackets. But they warned me i wouldn't be so lucky next time where i might have to leave off my rackets on the trash bin. This happened in Oct 2011. I'm not so sure about now if there are regulation changes in any other airport. But for safety reason of your rackets & convenience boarding, you should check-in your rackets.
Emporium mall sells Victor rackets as i checked last 2011. The prices were a bit higher than what it used to when sport shops along National Stadium were still selling them.
Here's some wise advice for those racket-hunters out there,
1. CHINA sells cheaper LiNing & Victor rackets than any other country in the world. If you're looking for LiNing, visit Beijing. If you're looking for Victor, visit Taiwan. But of course both places still sell cheaper for both brands. Without bargain, all legit sport shops already discount 25-30% off the retail prices. If you know well the shop owner, you might get extra 15% discount. If you have membership card, you can get another 5-10% discount for LiNing & Victor. But pls note that do NOT do racket-hunting in LiNing mega-store plaza in all over China. They are price-insane! Look for small sport shops along the road. do NOT buy it on the street market or along the street. They are 100% fakes. In the shops, mostly all legit.
2. Malaysia, Indonesia, & Singapore are three countries that sell Yonex rackets with very reasonable prices (before bargain starts!). All Yonex attributes can be purchased slightly cheaper than any countries, possibly because Sunrise Yonex is the only distributor here. (If you don't care about the racket code).
3. Thailand (Bangkok) fall in the middle of the sales distribution, therefore prices here are quite confusing. Some says it's cheaper, other says it's more expensive. Indeed, you can find every brands here with every different prices. It's all about how good your bargaining skill is. Except your bargaining skills ain't gonna work inside the malls!
4. Flypower, Hart, Astec is sold with reasonable prices only in Indonesia (Jakarta).
5. ProAce, ..(and who knows what else) is probably sold cheaper in Malaysia.
08-08-2012, 04:34 AM #501
09-10-2012, 08:14 AM #502
Hi, Travelling to Thailand next month. Can any 1 please let me know the current cost of Voltric 80 in Bangkok.Thanks in advance.Cheers!!
09-11-2012, 11:19 PM #503
Anyone know price of arc7? My friend going bangkok....thought of asking him buy
09-11-2012, 11:44 PM #504
10-04-2012, 02:44 PM #505
Bought the i-Slash from Sport Marketing today for BHT3050 and 4 packets of BG80 Power for BHT200. The price is simply irresistible!!!!!!
11-11-2012, 10:37 PM #506
Really need your advice. ONCE again Im going on a Baddy shopping spree. Previously it was in Hong Kong and I know much about the shops there already.
I will be proceeding to Bangkok, Thailand somewhere mid-December 2012. Can any of you advice me on the best baddy shops for me to visit and splurge my mOOlaaahh, $$$$$. Looking for Yonex, Victor, Gosen and Kumpoo.
Do hope that you will advise me on the shop name, location, address and phone number. I will update the name of my hotel later. Please help...thank you. Thank you.
11-12-2012, 03:42 AM #507
11-28-2012, 08:25 PM #508
Hi guys... I will be making a trip to Bangkok... advise on baddy shops... info and pricing please.. please..
12-08-2012, 04:09 AM #509
12-08-2012, 12:04 PM #510
Was told by Sports Marketing that next year they will move to new premises nearby (close to where Somboon Seafood is located)
By 826958 in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 25: 05-19-2013, 07:15 AM
By 826958 in forum Market PlaceReplies: 0: 01-26-2010, 08:17 PM
By lighthammer in forum Badminton Rackets / EquipmentReplies: 6: 08-18-2009, 10:28 PM
By naraen in forum Market PlaceReplies: 0: 11-26-2006, 02:57 AM
By craigynewts in forum Market PlaceReplies: 5: 04-16-2006, 11:06 PM