Where to buy MS gormment?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by silentheart, May 9, 2005.

1. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

A friend of mine is asking me to restring a MP-88. One of MS gormment (B1-B2) on his racquet is broken. Does any one know where I can buy the replacement MS gormment? I called Yones in US and they are no help. The yy cust rep told me to contact BadmintonAlley. However, I do not see the MS gormment on their website. Any one knows a shop that can sell me a couple spare ones? please?

Thanks and have a nice week to you all...

2. Kai91

Kai91 Regular Member

Student
    if u are willing to have it shipped in you can try Luxis. I remembered they do sell...:)

3. bluejeff

bluejeff Regular Member

Developer
    Normally, Yonex (or factories) should provides some grommets to badminton shops without extra charge. When I go to Taiwan, I sometimes ask some shops to give me some small bags of grommets, and shops always give me the regular ones (standard grommets).

Now, since you want the MP grommet (the two-in-one, arch style grommets), it might be a little harder to get because they are not just the regular ones.

I have some 3rd party MP grommets here:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17065&highlight=MP+grommet

Email me if you need them and let me know which ones you are looking for. (in the link above, there is a picture inside)

4. silentheart

silentheart Regular Member

Thanks for the tip. The 2 in 1 arch style is what I am looking for.3rd Party/Aftermarket gormment is fine for me as long as it fits. I will email you with my info.

Thanks!!!