Where to play in West Midlands

Discussion in 'UK' started by sexytom, May 10, 2005.

1. sexytom

sexytom Regular Member

Hi all,

Im a semi noob and am looking for a new place to play! Im playing at leisure centres at the moment but theyre booked up most of the time.

Anyone know of anywhere to play in the West Mids, particularly around the Dudley/Birmingham area? Ive looked at http://www.birminghambadminton.org and that wasnt much use.

thanks in advance :)

2. Neil Nicholls

Neil Nicholls Regular Member

3. Wizbit

Wizbit Regular Member

Testing ladie's lingerie
    How far are you willing to travel?

I think there is a social club still going on at Dudley Leisure centre, Sundays 6pm-8pm. If you are a beginner might be worth checking that out.

I know there are better standard clubs in Stourbridge Crystal leisure, and several doted around Wolverhampton. Your best bet at the moment might be visit and call around the various centres around you and ask when are club nights.

4. sexytom

sexytom Regular Member

Thanks Neil, I've emailed the Cradley Heath contact.

@Wizbit. I currently play at Dudley, Haden Hill and Stourbridge Crystal leisure centres, but theyre usually fully booked on Tuesday and Thursday nights when we like to play and they arent accepting any new memberships to let you book days in advance :mad:

I hear there are some dedicated raquet sport clubs and schools that you can play at, you know of any of these? thx