Badminton Group at Serdang,Balakong Area

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by terngk, May 11, 2005.

1. terngk

terngk Regular Member

IT Exec
    Hi every one, i'm a competitive player who are little bit frusted of not getting any competitive player to play with. Used to play with state player, so if there is any group out there that still can fit another player, contact me. Thanks.

Tel:017-3323656

2. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    hi, i am an intermediate player. Used to play for my college too!
    are you attached to any group now? Maybe we can have some sparring session.
    i live in desa petaling and there is a hall just around the corner or any other better hall!
    Call me if you are interested 012-2181292

3. terngk

terngk Regular Member

IT Exec
    Hei there, saw your post over the Stadium Badminton Cheras thread, if the time permit, i will join ur guys, my friend nevhiron had added me in the list with Sonex. Anyway, when is your regular basic to play at Desa Petaling? Got a group there? Just tell me the time and i see whether i can make it or not.

Cheers.

4. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    hi, at desa petaling it's saturday 6pm to 9pm(about 8 person) and wednesday 8.30pm to 11pm (only 4 person). Do drop by if u have the time! but not this saturday bcos they've a tournament.
    Where is your regular place now?

5. terngk

terngk Regular Member

IT Exec
    Saturday sound great, sorry but can't make it on wednesday cause i have another regular group on every wednesday and friday. So how much was it? You all intermediate player?

6. terngk

terngk Regular Member

IT Exec
    Hey Khwong, so u guys play betting? any way i can just come over any saturday. And how much need to pay. You guys playing this saturday??

7. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    hi terngk!
    yeah sometimes we play for fun but most of the time a can of 100Plus or RM1 for each point won. Our skills are only at intermediate level. How good are u? as good as taufik/lindan/lcw?:eek: Yeah we normally play on every saturday except when the courts are not available. On a good day about 8 to 10 person will show up. We do open another court if more than 8 person turn up. Yeah you can just come over any saturday. btw RM13 per saturday.

8. terngk

terngk Regular Member

IT Exec
    hm... i usually don't bet, especially when i partner with some unknow player in double. :p Any way if single i don't mind betting. Skill level is backup college player. Well if i can make it i will show up. But if double, no betting please. hahah, i guess u know what i mean. :p

9. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    usually we don't bet too but some of the players tend not to go all out during a game. that's why even betting on a can of 100Plus will spur them to play their best. i think you know what i mean. a lot of people keep telling me if they have the time they will show up. i would rather have regular players. no hard feelings but you should know how frustating for people who organise all this by making a season booking and buying shuttles but only a few turn up on that day. We even imposed fines for those that promise to come but did not.

10. terngk

terngk Regular Member

IT Exec
    You should invite regular player, why not ask for pre payment for the whole month. That's how it work with my group on every wednesday and friday.

11. khwong

khwong Regular Member

Self Employed
    yeah we do receive advance payment for a month from the regular players but
    some of them don't turn up regularly as well. Money is not an issue here. Sometimes when we invite some non regular players to come those regulars will turn up in full force and vice versa. It's a very unpredictable situation.

12. zspeed

zspeed Regular Member

Hi, khwong where are you playing this coming wednesday 20/7, can i join you?
    my regular place is currently under going renovations for 2 weeks :(