Northeast Badminton Single's Love Line

Discussion in 'USA East' started by EastcoastAZN, May 12, 2005.

1. EastcoastAZN

EastcoastAZN Regular Member

Badminton mercenary
    Hi i created this thread because i thought it would be a neat idea for badminton players to get together. Since we all are badminton fanatics and/or have a passion for this sport we also are constantly looking for that soulmate in life. So why not make a thread where the two things we love the most come together. Just this past saturday my good friend Joe who is one of the elite players at the NYC Badminton Club in Manhattan for several years got married to another elite player at the same club where they first met. The wedding was a smash and they are a match made in heaven :p. I had many friends both guys and girls i tried to teach badminton to in hopes of finding a partner to play competitively with at the clubs i go to but none of them had the athleticisim nor dedication i had with this sport. Anyways when two people can share the same love for something in common most of the disagreements and stress in the relationship can be alleviated. So lets give this a try shall we. You can mention your gender,age,city,state,how often you play badminton, and an email address where you can be contacted :D.

2. EastcoastAZN

Badminton mercenary
    To get the ball rolling

;) Asian male, college student, New York City NY, mid 20's, played for nearly ten years, currently playing five times a week at local clubs, i use a Yonex Nanospeed 7000, looking for younger or similar age female who loves to play badminton and lives in the NYC area, eastcoastazn718@aol.com :cool: Just looking for someone to share the love for the game and have many competitive doubles matches with throughout the week. I'm friendly, polite, outgoing and love going to the movies.

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Lol... I like this idea, but I prefer not to metion the names in the threads. I think you pretty much know enough about me already, especially the conversation we got during dinner time. :D

So, if you can help me (as known as "Mr. No Hope" :crying: ) with this one, I will be more than happy. :D

4. EastcoastAZN

Badminton mercenary
    Ouch!

Oh no! don't let any girls that already know us read this thread. Its too embarassing :crying: i already get enough pity from my lack of game. Hey Lazy have you ever seen video footage of yourself playing badminton games? I had others tape me so i could go home and analyze my footwork and strokes. I'm thinking of taping sometime soon. Maybe we can take turns and let others take for us. Do you think the managers of any of the places we play will have a problem with this? However i've done this at my Thai place on sundays with no problem.

5. cooler

cooler Regular Member

Surfing, reading fan mails:D, Dilithium Crystal hu

I notice that u guys have a third love........foods :D

6. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Food is always the 1st choice. ;)

7. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    I don't think the managers will care too much. However, it's always better to ask them before get the action done. ;)

8. jane_my

jane_my Regular Member

audit assistant
    hello,i am new here.i am malaysian chinese and love badminton compare to other sports.actually i am looking a partner or a fren that might in jakarta 2008 coz i plan to be there for thomas cup and probably, alone.therefore, i wish i could know someone in this forum that might give me advice or help at that time.

9. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

Hey EastcoastAZN & LazyBuddy, looks like your 'love line' thread is finally working, err....after one year. :p

10. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Well, AZN is surely enjoying his life right now. ;)

11. EastcoastAZN

Badminton mercenary
    Come one come all!

Hahaha yup! Finally the thread is working! :D It's alive, it's alive! Wow i didn't know its been a year already. Well.........c'mon don't be shy girls :cool: form a line. To quote the late rapper, Big Pun, "I don't wanna be a playa no more,i don't discriminate i just regulate every shade of that, Big Punisher gots what your looking for, uptown baby,uptown baby!" :p

12. crosscourt

crosscourt Regular Member

Legal

Yes, I'm sure girls all over the badminton world are swooning. How could they possibly resist that kind of charm!:D :D

13. BadFever

BadFever Regular Member

Congratulations. Please update your profile. You sure you are still single? You need to fly over to Malaysia or Indonesia, though, to meet your first contact (jane_my). :p

14. EastcoastAZN

Badminton mercenary
    Lol

Hahaha....a playa is "always" single. ;) So...i say to all the girls in the world. "Bring it on!" :D ........Now what to do with booking flight tickets??? :eek::confused: :crying:

15. crosscourt

crosscourt Regular Member

Legal
    I still can't believe that this thread actually generated a result! Good luck to you....

16. jane_my

jane_my Regular Member

audit assistant
    well...seems scary...

hello,guys.
    well,em..i am single but i do not mean to find a life partner in this forum..:p
    i juz wanna have some frens that love badminton and could always update me in that aspect...
    :eek:

17. jane_my

jane_my Regular Member

audit assistant
    i am 168cm height,52kg,malaysian chinese but always other people will recognise me as malay when i go out shopping with fren,currently stay in kuala lumpur.23 years old,working, as audit assistant in a medium audit firm, still undertaking ACCA, an accounting course,wish to graduate this year.i DO NOT play badminton coz i am weak in playing and i might get myself injured since i had ligament teared few years ago.i am not a pretty gal,not a fair lady so juz welcome those wish to get a fren instead a soulmate to contact me through prudence222005my@hotmail.com