Friday the 13th In Perth.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by FEND., May 13, 2005.

1. FEND.

FEND. Regular Member

Full Time Badmintoncentral.com/forums camper. Part
    Well, when I woke up I didn't think of the date. Heck it took someone to remind me that it was Friday the 13th. My morning was fine nothing bad happened and then it happened.

The freeway which I use to go back to my place was closed just cause of a stupid water pipe burst!!! The 6 lane? Kwinana Freeway was closed and all the traffic was directed through Millpoint road but the bus I was taking was using a longer route. It was really bad and now that exit on the freeway is closed. Water pressure was cut off temporarily, according to the water services the pipe was a minor one and the water resumed.

Electricity was cut off for over one hour. Mom was fetching my sister from school and couldn't get in 'cause of the congestion. As of typing this she's on her way back through freemantle from claremont all the way through canning highway back to South Perth. (Those from perth would know this route).

Anyways, this is what happened on this fateful day.

Cheers and don't let this day beat you down!!

Some parts I left out, while on the bus, I had to go further down to salters point instead of straight to south perth and then take a walk from there back to south perth. Talk bout luck.

#1 FEND., May 13, 2005
    Last edited: May 13, 2005