User Tag List

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Looking For Players at Melaka

    Hi guys...

    First of all, i want to tell you that im not a professional player. . Currently, im in Terengganu playing badminton everyday except on saturday (long time didnt play and just play around 1 month ago and thinking to continue it).

    FYI, im a student of MMU, Malacca Branch. 13 of June is a starting date for new trimester. So, once im there, i dont have friends for playing badminton. Anyone here know where can i play badminton? I want to join.

    If dont have any club or group to play badminton, im looking for 6-8 peoples to play badminton in Malacca. I dont mind where to play it as long as not too far from my place (Bukit Beruang).

    About cost, it equally share.No profit making. I hope you guys can contact me for playing badminton together. My contact infos:

    Yahoo Messenger: afham07
    MSN Messenger: org_trg@hotmail.com
    Email: afham07@yahoo.com
    Phone no: 013-9266600

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, S'gor, M'sia
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey, so did you find any players/places to play in Malacca? If possible can you tell me where are the possible places to play badminton? And any tournaments in Malacca?

    Thanks!

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne
    Hey, so did you find any players/places to play in Malacca? If possible can you tell me where are the possible places to play badminton? And any tournaments in Malacca?

    Thanks!
    i still cant find a group to play badminton ... but .. i have a group which is always play on monday and wed at 4 to 6 pm in bukit beruang hall .. interested to join?? they r a little bit beginner (actually im also beginner but i need a little higher player from me to improve my skill) ... do u interested to join us?? do u have friends to play badminton ??

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, S'gor, M'sia
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah, I'm from KL. Just retun to Malacca often.. Just wondering if there were players there..

    You played in the Batu Berendam Mak Sak hall before?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne
    Nah, I'm from KL. Just retun to Malacca often.. Just wondering if there were players there..

    You played in the Batu Berendam Mak Sak hall before?

    yeps .. i did play there ... quite often too .. beside the hall got 1 badminton shop rite?? not really shop la .. but it is enuff to stringing da racket, shoe, shuttle, etc .. is it?? my group that i state above play at bukit beruang hall .. they book for a months .. tomorrow is the last day .. after this .. not sure how .. hope i still can play badminton .. .. really dont have friends to play maa .. .. do u have any friends that i can join in melacaa? .. ..

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, S'gor, M'sia
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Tak tau.. never been there before. Lol! Everytime I balik Malacca no one will play with me.. I stay at the housing estate there you see.. how much per hour?

    Why don't you drop by some halls and see the people play? Sure can make friends and join their group one.. right..?

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne
    Tak tau.. never been there before. Lol! Everytime I balik Malacca no one will play with me.. I stay at the housing estate there you see.. how much per hour?

    Why don't you drop by some halls and see the people play? Sure can make friends and join their group one.. right..?
    the place that i always play is batu berendam and bukit beruang .. at batu berendam hall, they charge rm7 per hour while bukit beruang hall, they charge rm5 per hour .. i usually play at bukit beruang hall ..

    like that?? uiks .. im a shy person .. scare if i play bad on that day .. then they will not allow me to play next time .. ..

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, S'gor, M'sia
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No lah.. humans aren't that cruel..

    At least, most of them aren't bad.

    I believe it's possible.. just hang around with a group.. try and join them...

    Or drag your friends to play.. tell them they need to start leading a healthy life..

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joanne
    No lah.. humans aren't that cruel..

    At least, most of them aren't bad.

    I believe it's possible.. just hang around with a group.. try and join them...

    Or drag your friends to play.. tell them they need to start leading a healthy life..

    haha ... thanks for your opinions .. ... nyway .. how do u improve your badminton skill ?? mind to share??

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, S'gor, M'sia
    Posts
    1,338
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afham07
    haha ... thanks for your opinions .. ... nyway .. how do u improve your badminton skill ?? mind to share??
    I believe that's all over this forum.

    Simple piece of advice.. train hard(the harder, the more you improve) and play against better opponents. Yep. The details you can pick up from the rest of this forum. Hehehe.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i play at the mak sak hall every monday. i'd like to invite u guys but i'm joining a company court so i'm not allowed to bring guests.

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mingyan
    i play at the mak sak hall every monday. i'd like to invite u guys but i'm joining a company court so i'm not allowed to bring guests.
    Some of the MMU students play at Kipspot.....Jalan Sungai Putat. There's a few group there.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up malacca

    there's a sport shop at tengerang road if not mistake. I think the owner is so called Lee Xiao Long. Try ask him to see if he is willing to share some info on where to play.
    rgds

Similar Threads

  1. Finding Players in Melaka
    By mrsmile in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 16
    : 08-20-2014, 01:38 AM
  2. Players Needed At Melaka
    By kvn4000 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 3
    : 04-24-2012, 10:09 AM
  3. Calling Players in Melaka
    By supercourt328 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 38
    : 11-12-2010, 11:46 PM
  4. Looking for Melaka Players for Friendly Tournament
    By supercourt328 in forum Introduction
    Replies: 1
    : 10-21-2010, 02:35 PM
  5. Looking for players to play in melaka
    By afham07 in forum Malaysia
    Replies: 39
    : 11-26-2007, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •