Looking For Players at Melaka

Discussion in 'Malaysia' started by afham07, May 14, 2005.

1. afham07

afham07 Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys...

First of all, i want to tell you that im not a professional player. :p . Currently, im in Terengganu playing badminton everyday except on saturday (long time didnt play and just play around 1 month ago and thinking to continue it).

FYI, im a student of MMU, Malacca Branch. 13 of June is a starting date for new trimester. So, once im there, i dont have friends for playing badminton. Anyone here know where can i play badminton? I want to join.

If dont have any club or group to play badminton, im looking for 6-8 peoples to play badminton in Malacca. I dont mind where to play it as long as not too far from my place (Bukit Beruang).

About cost, it equally share.No profit making. I hope you guys can contact me for playing badminton together. My contact infos:

Yahoo Messenger: afham07
    MSN Messenger: org_trg@hotmail.com
    Email: afham07@yahoo.com
    Phone no: 013-9266600

2. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Getting thrashed on court.
    Hey, so did you find any players/places to play in Malacca? If possible can you tell me where are the possible places to play badminton? And any tournaments in Malacca?

Thanks! :)

3. afham07

afham07 Regular Member

Student
    i still cant find a group to play badminton ... but .. i have a group which is always play on monday and wed at 4 to 6 pm in bukit beruang hall .. interested to join?? they r a little bit beginner (actually im also beginner but i need a little higher player from me to improve my skill) ... do u interested to join us?? do u have friends to play badminton ??

4. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Nah, I'm from KL. Just retun to Malacca often.. Just wondering if there were players there..

You played in the Batu Berendam Mak Sak hall before?

5. afham07

afham07 Regular Member

Student

yeps .. i did play there ... quite often too .. beside the hall got 1 badminton shop rite?? not really shop la .. but it is enuff to stringing da racket, shoe, shuttle, etc .. is it?? my group that i state above play at bukit beruang hall .. they book for a months .. tomorrow is the last day .. after this .. not sure how .. hope i still can play badminton .. :) .. really dont have friends to play maa .. :( .. do u have any friends that i can join in melacaa? .. :) ..

6. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

Tak tau.. never been there before. Lol! Everytime I balik Malacca no one will play with me.. I stay at the housing estate there you see.. how much per hour?

Why don't you drop by some halls and see the people play? Sure can make friends and join their group one.. right..?

7. afham07

afham07 Regular Member

Student
    the place that i always play is batu berendam and bukit beruang .. at batu berendam hall, they charge rm7 per hour while bukit beruang hall, they charge rm5 per hour .. i usually play at bukit beruang hall ..

like that?? uiks .. im a shy person .. scare if i play bad on that day .. then they will not allow me to play next time .. :( ..

8. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

No lah.. humans aren't that cruel..

At least, most of them aren't bad. :rolleyes:

I believe it's possible.. just hang around with a group.. try and join them...

Or drag your friends to play.. tell them they need to start leading a healthy life..:D

9. afham07

afham07 Regular Member

Student

haha ... thanks for your opinions .. :) ... nyway .. how do u improve your badminton skill ?? mind to share??

10. Joanne

Joanne Regular Member

I believe that's all over this forum. :p

Simple piece of advice.. train hard(the harder, the more you improve) and play against better opponents. Yep. The details you can pick up from the rest of this forum. Hehehe.

11. mingyan

mingyan Regular Member

IT Exec
    i play at the mak sak hall every monday. i'd like to invite u guys but i'm joining a company court so i'm not allowed to bring guests.

12. raymond2217

raymond2217 New Member

Some of the MMU students play at Kipspot.....Jalan Sungai Putat. There's a few group there.

13. extreme_kaki

extreme_kaki Regular Member

malacca

there's a sport shop at tengerang road if not mistake. I think the owner is so called Lee Xiao Long. Try ask him to see if he is willing to share some info on where to play.:D
    rgds