NCS/CCS Shirt Bad Luck?

Discussion in 'USA West' started by LeoTheBearMan, May 15, 2005.

1. LeoTheBearMan

LeoTheBearMan Regular Member

Student
    I'm not sure about you guys but there is a rumor going (or has been going around) that if you buy a CCS shirt and are in the NCS that it is bad luck. My friend said that anytime this girl where a CCS shirt (shes in NCS) that her mixed partner gets hit with the shuttle a lot (in the face about 3 times a game)! and it was only that day also! when she didnt where her CCS shirt everything was back to normal. maybe a coincidence, i dont know.

what do you guys think? :p

2. Quan

Quan Regular Member

BP(Badminton Player)
    i think people are too supersticious. a shirt is a shirt. if it has any effect at all, it would be a mental effect as to "why are you wearing a ccs shirt when youre in ncs?" yep.

3. LeoTheBearMan

Student
    yeh, i did find a little odd that she was wearing a CCS shirt while in NCS but i guess badminton is badminton. :rolleyes: . maybe she has friends in CCS? :p

one thing is for sure though, if you can get ranked for your next tournament (NCS, CCS, etc.) then your considered "good" among your peers. i mean most of the badminton players in my school want to get into NCS only for the t-shirt!

as for the bad luck i would have to see it to believe it but getting hit 3 times with the shuttle in one game is tough luck, considering it was the same spot three times in a row. :p

4. Quan

Quan Regular Member

BP(Badminton Player)
    getting hit in the same spot 3 times... i'd call that being retarded... hit me once, shame on you; hit me twice, shame on me; and hit me three times, i'm retarded.

#4 Quan, May 15, 2005
    Last edited: May 15, 2005
  5. LeoTheBearMan

Student
    lol. true. so true. :rolleyes: :p :D