User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 27
  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Forming new Intermediate - Advance group

    Hi all,

    I would like to form a new group for Intermediate to Advance players.

    Group size: 4 - 12
    Type of play: Singel (when group size is small {preferable}), Double
    Level: Intermediate to Advance
    Age range: below 35 (or below 30)

    Suggested Time and Venue - weekdays night or weekend since I'm working
    Monday night: 8 - 10pm, Central or North or West
    Tuesday night: 8 - 10pm, Central or North or West
    Saturday: 2pm onwards, Central or North or West
    Sunday: 8am onwards, Central or North or West

    Any intermediate player interested please reply to this thread with preferable time and venue (from above), then we adjust it to suite most of the members who joined.

    Will start to play once we have atleast 4 members. Please let me know your age, level and preferable type of play.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Johor Bahru
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edchin
    Hi all,

    I would like to form a new group for Intermediate to Advance players.

    Group size: 4 - 12
    Type of play: Singel (when group size is small {preferable}), Double
    Level: Intermediate to Advance
    Age range: below 35 (or below 30)

    Suggested Time and Venue - weekdays night or weekend since I'm working
    Monday night: 8 - 10pm, Central or North or West
    Tuesday night: 8 - 10pm, Central or North or West
    Saturday: 2pm onwards, Central or North or West
    Sunday: 8am onwards, Central or North or West

    Any intermediate player interested please reply to this thread with preferable time and venue (from above), then we adjust it to suite most of the members who joined.

    Will start to play once we have atleast 4 members. Please let me know your age, level and preferable type of play.

    Thanks
    Check your pm.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default We have at least 3 members already!

    Ok, we have at least 3 members already here.

    me
    aspmark (can I have your name instead of nick?)
    Eric (my colleague)
    Crazy_Smasher (not yet confirm)

    think we can start next week. Where and when u all prefer to play?
    I suggest CCK, Sat after 2pm or Sun.

    any other suggestion?

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Group

    CCK ok for me. But prefer JE.
    Sun cannot make it. Sat evening OK.
    My Hp in your pm

    cheers
    Mark

    Quote Originally Posted by edchin
    Ok, we have at least 3 members already here.

    me
    aspmark (can I have your name instead of nick?)
    Eric (my colleague)
    Crazy_Smasher (not yet confirm)

    think we can start next week. Where and when u all prefer to play?
    I suggest CCK, Sat after 2pm or Sun.

    any other suggestion?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok next Sat evening is ok with me and my colleague, Eric.

    let see whether i can get the court by Tue morning.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Court booked

    Hi all,

    I managed to book a court at Jurong East Sports Hall on this Saturday, 28/5/2005, 6pm - 8pm.

    Court fee: S$14.80
    Shuttle: S$17.00 (Pro Tech)

    Please confirm your attendance here. thanks

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Can I join?

    Hi, This is Qijing here, 21/m...interested in jonining ur team for badminton...as well as knowing more youngsters who play badminton...Unable to make it on Sundays...Prefer wkdae nites...prefably in the east...will be able to go to JE on 28th May...Kindly add me for MSN at zaroboy@hotmail.com to further discuss... Look forward to knowing u guys!

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi Qijing,
    u are welcomed. Check out my mobile number in your PM.

    see u there!


    Quote Originally Posted by bengoshi
    Hi, This is Qijing here, 21/m...interested in jonining ur team for badminton...as well as knowing more youngsters who play badminton...Unable to make it on Sundays...Prefer wkdae nites...prefably in the east...will be able to go to JE on 28th May...Kindly add me for MSN at zaroboy@hotmail.com to further discuss... Look forward to knowing u guys!

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Woodlands
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can i join as well?

    prefer sun morn or nite, weekday nites

    btw may i noe where did u get ur protech at $17 from?

    thanx.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default wanna play this Sat?

    Hi All,

    Anyone interested to play this Sat? Afternoon or night? Please reply faster, i'll book the court tomorrow morning.



    Hi sg2303,

    I bought the shuttle from JB. In Taman Sentosa (if i'm not wrong), near The Store there. Don't really remember the shop name. Will find out for you later. My racket also bought from there. Their price is really cheap and they don't accept anymore bargain.

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how about sunday afternoon or evening, edchin?

    Quote Originally Posted by edchin
    Hi All,

    Anyone interested to play this Sat? Afternoon or night? Please reply faster, i'll book the court tomorrow morning.



    Hi sg2303,

    I bought the shuttle from JB. In Taman Sentosa (if i'm not wrong), near The Store there. Don't really remember the shop name. Will find out for you later. My racket also bought from there. Their price is really cheap and they don't accept anymore bargain.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Woodlands
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yo, thanx for the info on the shuttles!

    im on for sun!

    but where is the venue?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it is up to edchin to plan. hope to have a session on sunday, hand very itchy liao.lol
    Quote Originally Posted by sg2303
    yo, thanx for the info on the shuttles!

    im on for sun!

    but where is the venue?

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sun preferred

    Hihi,

    I am also interested on Sun mornings (9++).
    JE preferred (More sunshine)

    But my lvl is below intermediate. How?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Sat 11/6, 2-4pm, Court 6, JE Sports Hall

    Hi all,

    I've booked a court:
    Sat 11/6, 2-4pm, Court 6, JE Sports Hall

    Players confirm:
    1.) me
    2.) aspmark
    3.) Espido (ah guan)

    I booked through phone, i think its a bit costly this week bcoz we got only 3 players. But if you all would like to train for Single, im ok with the cost.

    If not, I might cancel the court.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Woodlands
    Posts
    454
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edchin
    Hi all,

    I've booked a court:
    Sat 11/6, 2-4pm, Court 6, JE Sports Hall

    Players confirm:
    1.) me
    2.) aspmark
    3.) Espido (ah guan)

    I booked through phone, i think its a bit costly this week bcoz we got only 3 players. But if you all would like to train for Single, im ok with the cost.

    If not, I might cancel the court.
    aiyah sat noon i cant make it leh cos im playing wif my group till 1pm.. sun den can...

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Players confirmed

    1. Eddy
    2. Eric (this is another Eric instead of the Eric came last session)
    3. Aspmark
    4. Ah Guan

    Mark, Ah Guan, pls post your reply here any extra player you will bring along tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for intermediate or advance Vietnam group in Singapore.
    By garth in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 06-21-2011, 03:41 AM
  2. Looking for High Intermediate / Advance Group
    By kennyboy1314 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 03-11-2010, 10:36 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    : 09-25-2009, 04:48 PM
  4. Looking for Intermediate /Advance group to join
    By Treehouse in forum Singapore
    Replies: 6
    : 09-13-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    : 03-02-2005, 09:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •