User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 18 to 27 of 27
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    1. Eddy
    2. Eric (this is another Eric instead of the Eric came last session)
    3. Aspmark
    4. Ah Guan
    5. gary(my fren)

  2. #19
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Singapore
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default I will be there

    Quote Originally Posted by espido
    1. Eddy
    2. Eric (this is another Eric instead of the Eric came last session)
    3. Aspmark
    4. Ah Guan
    5. gary(my fren)
    Hi Guys,
    I will play with my group from 3-7pm there that day. Do you guys play every Saturday there? If yes we might have met. Anyway will see you guys there? Anybody to contact?
    xiaofan

  3. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you can contact eddy, he is the co-ordinator.
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaofan
    Hi Guys,
    I will play with my group from 3-7pm there that day. Do you guys play every Saturday there? If yes we might have met. Anyway will see you guys there? Anybody to contact?
    xiaofan

  4. #21
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Singapore
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espido
    you can contact eddy, he is the co-ordinator.
    Is court 6 the one that is further away from the swimming pool, i.e. closer to the main entrance doors? I saw some guys playing there till 4pm. Are those you guys? I was with my group on court 4.

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    93
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you are correct. we were playing on court 6
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaofan
    Is court 6 the one that is further away from the swimming pool, i.e. closer to the main entrance doors? I saw some guys playing there till 4pm. Are those you guys? I was with my group on court 4.

  6. #23
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    West Singapore
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espido
    you are correct. we were playing on court 6
    Oh i see, you guys are good. Will say Hi next time.

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Er, anymore badminton sessions?

    Erm,

    I just like to check..the sat/sun badminton sessions in jurong area, are they still onging?

    It seems that there is no more updates at all?

    Please let me know, my hands are very itchy.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    24
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default hi

    Hi,
    No game tomorrow.............

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Seraph
    Erm,

    I just like to check..the sat/sun badminton sessions in jurong area, are they still onging?

    It seems that there is no more updates at all?

    Please let me know, my hands are very itchy.

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default wanna play this Sat? (25/6)

    Hi all,

    sorry for didn't book any court last sat bcoz i went back to Malaysia.

    anybody interested to play this Sat afternoon?

    I'll book the court tomorrow morning.

  10. #27
    Regular Member extremenanopowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SG. Go for NCAP-L2 certified coach.
    Posts
    11,702
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default west.

    Any of you guys playing in the boon lay or pioneer tournaments? How about sembawang? Hope to see you!
    tks.

    Quote Originally Posted by espido
    1. Eddy
    2. Eric (this is another Eric instead of the Eric came last session)
    3. Aspmark
    4. Ah Guan
    5. gary(my fren)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Looking for intermediate or advance Vietnam group in Singapore.
    By garth in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 06-21-2011, 02:41 AM
  2. Looking for High Intermediate / Advance Group
    By kennyboy1314 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 03-11-2010, 09:36 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    : 09-25-2009, 03:48 PM
  4. Looking for Intermediate /Advance group to join
    By Treehouse in forum Singapore
    Replies: 6
    : 09-13-2006, 08:04 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    : 03-02-2005, 08:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •